2.

Something simple

Y/n's PoV:

I slowly walked over to the closet to look for some cloths, whenever she came back out of the bathroom, I wanted to shower.

She had some quiet interesting outfits in there and we dont start about what other things I found.

"What you think your doing?" I winced and turned around, ready to attack.

"I just wanted to look for new cloths to take a shower."

"And that should explain to me why your looking over my sex toys?" I blushed a bit, before stepping away from the closet.

"Y-yeah?" She chuckled and gave me a pyjama and some underwear. With a smirk, she walked towards the bed and laid down.

"And dont have to much fun without me, yeah?" I just nodded, carefully walking into the bathroom.

Lesso PoV:

Quiet amusing how you could make her blush. She was a feared villian, when you think about it one of the most feared ones and not many people have seen her face. Most of them were killed and now here I was, making her blush.

I smirked at that thought and leaned back. The sound of water falling down came from the bathroom and I took my book and started to read.

"Little question, where are the towels?" I chuckled and stood up walking into the bathroom. Her cloths and bandages were on the ground and I forced myself to not peek into the shower.

"Here." I took one out of the little shelve and held it in my hand.

"In my hand." She leaned her head out of the shower wall and looked at me.

"What you looking at, come and get it, or are your scared?" I smirked at how she blushed and held the towel infront of me.

"You better stop playing your games, or we're gonna have a problem."

"Ohhh? What will the all mighty Raven do, hm?" Her eyes turned comepletly black and her voice was deeper and distorted. It seemed like little black and grey flames rose from her eyes and as she held out her hands, her fingers were comepletly black, slowly going back to her normal skin colour the closer it got to her palm.

"The all mighty Raven will tore everything down here and then make you regret everything you did." I had to admit, I got scared and slowly gave her the towel.

She smiled and everything turned back to normal, before she disapperead behind the shower wall again. Short after, she came out, wrapped in the towel.

"Are you gonna put new bandages on?" I shook my head, but then nodded.

"Uhm, yes, yeah, I'll just get my stuff. And to make it easier, only underwear." I smirked and heard her chuckle.

"When you can keep your hands to yourself, then yes." I left the bathroom and got new bandages and the liniment and waited on the bed for her.

She walked slowly over to me, still wrapped in the towel. The pyjamas fell down behind me on the bed and she sat down next to me.

"So doc, tell me what you need to do." I looked her into the eyes and tried to focus back on treating her wounds.

"Towel off and dont move."

"As you say." She took off the towel and I looked at the black underwear set I had given her. Carefully, I spread the liniment on the cuts and look how she tried not to move.

"Does it hurt?" She breathed in and nodded.

"As long as I can walk again soon, thats all that matters." I started to wrap the bandages around the lubricated areas, before taking a step back.

"We're done. You can put your cloths on now." She grabbed the pyjamas and started to put them on.

"I can leave them off, if you prefer me without." She winked at me, before slowly crawling up into the bed. My face was slight red, when I sat down next to her.

She chuckled and pulled the blanket over her.

"If you would excuse me now, I'm tired." I just nodded, even when I knew that she didnt see it, and watched her fall asleep.

I dont know how long I sat there, but it has been some hours. I stood up and walked out of my room to clear my head.

There was something between us, I just couldt really figure out what it was. I didnt really care about it, as long as we didnt start to hate each other, I would life with not knowing what it was.

As I wondered around the halls of the school for evil, I thought back to when I was a student. They had thaught us about The Raven, referred to him as a god and all. Nobody has ever seen their face. Thats what they all had told us and now look at me.

Who would have thaught that someone like me would ever get to see the face of the Raven.

Lost in my thoughts, I stumbled back up the stairs and into my room, leaning against the door after I closed it.

"Where have you been?" I looked at Y/n in the bed, sitting up.

"I was just, taking a walk. Why do you care?"

"Sorry that I asked." She said, holding her hands up in defence. Something didnt want me to let her care about me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Still hurts, but its alright." I nodded and sat back down on the bed.

"Try to sleep some more, I will be gone when you wake up tomorrow, teaching stuff and all."

"I know." I nodded again, before I laid down and closed my eyes, pushing all my thoughts aside.

Y/n PoV:

Something seemed off, she wasnt behaving like she did earlier. Where did the funny side of her go? Or had something happened?

I shook my head and laid back down, starring at the ceiling. The better question was, why did I care? I'm a villian, not some hero that cares how his friends and family are.

With the blanket pulled over me, I tried to go back to sleep, but something kept me awake, till the sun rose again and I felt her stand up.

She tried to be quiet, as she put on her clothes and left the room.

I sat up and looked around, as soon as the door was closed again. I couldnt leave the room, I knew that, so I walked around and studied her room.

Dont ask me what I wanted to find, I didnt knew it myself. When my side started to hurt more, I took one of the books out of her shelve and sat down on the armchair and started to read.

Some time later a wolf like man came inside and looked at me. My eyes turned black and he lifted his paws.

"Please, Lady Lesso sent me to look if your awake and would like to eat." I calmed down and nodded slowly.

"Something you prefer Miss?"

"No, just not a soup or anything like that." He nodded and left the room again, closing the door behind him.

I sat there and kept reading till the door opened again and the wolf came back inside with a plate, a glass and water to drink.

"There you go." He placed it on the bed and slowly walked out of the room again, letting me eat in peace.

I stood up and sat down on the bed, before I opened the cloche and looked down at the bacon with eggs. Next to it was a little letter with a Raven on it.

Who knows what you like to eat,
I just told them to make
you something simple, hope you
like it.
~Lesso

I chuckled and placed the letter aside, before starting to eat. It was the best meal I had since a very long time, even when it was something simple like she had said.