6.

Two students in the doom room

Y/n PoV:

I sat back down and gazed at her. She knew what I was trying to do, but didn't try to stop me. Did she want this too? Is this what she wanted to tell me?

An hour or two passed and we had more then enough drinks down.

"Come here." She patted her lap and I blushed, looking at her. "W-what?" "Come here. Now." Carefully, I stumbled over to her, sitting don on her lap.

She placed her hands on my waist, before she pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around her head and starred into her eyes.

"What are you doing Lesso?" "Isn't this what you planned?" She was right, but I didn't think that it would work.

"It, it is." "Well then." A little smirk from her, before she pulled me close, kissing me roughly.

I tangled my hands in her hair, holding her close. We separated us for air, before I pulled her close to me again, kissing her hungrily.

"Oh Lesso~" I moaned as we gasped for air, before we smashed our lips back together.

The liqour and her lips, I felt like on another planet. This was more then divine.

She helped me take off my shirt , before her hands caressed my skin, making me gasp softly at her touch.

I kissed her once more, before a sharp pain made me scream loudly. Everything felt dizzy and my heart was pounding in my eyes.

From far, I heard a voice, but I didn't understand it. The pain started to get worse and as much as I didn't want to, I blacked out.

When I woke up again, I felt like a bus had hit me.

"Look who's back." I turned my head to the side and looked at Lesso.

"Don't tell me I was out for five days again." "No, no, just some hours. Enough time for me to sober up again." A little blush came to my face and I closed my eyes again.

"Can you tell me what happened?" She asked, sitting down next to me.

I sighed and shurgged carefully. "We kissed, then there was a sharp pain through my body and then everything went black."

Even when everything seemed a bit blurry, I saw that little smirk on her lips. Seems like she didn't regret it.

"That's what I figured aswell. Change of topic, how are you?" "Horny and fucking exhausted." She chuckled and placed her hand on my arm.

"Well, then you should sleep, I can take care of the other thing later." A wink and a smirk and I was blushing.

"Where… Where are you going?" "No where. Why? Scared that I would leave you?" I nodded, before I shook my head. "No, ofcourse not. What are you thinking?" I tried to laugh it off, but it was to late.

"Do you want me to stay here with you?" She looked down at me and I nodded, wishing I could dissapear right now.

With one smove move, she laid down next to me, pulling the blanket back over us. "Now sleep tight, little Raven." "I'm not a little-" "Shhh…" Her finger was on my lips and I didn't dare say anything anymore.

I snuggled closer, my head in her neck, breathing in her scent. You can't imagine how glad I was that she couldn't see my face right now. I was a blushing mess.

Before I even knew it, I felt like I haven't slept for weeks, so it wasn't really hard for me to fall asleep.

Lesso PoV:

She was so peaceful, here in my arms. I held her close, carefully scrathing her back.

I thought back to the kiss and a smile came to my lips. Never, had I felt what I felt with her. But what if she decided to leave now?

I looked down at her head, giving her soft kisses.

She was a feared villian, but to see her like this, she looked like a little child, that needed someone who would take care of it.

"My sweet sweet Y/n. I'll take care of you." I closed my own eyes and felt myself drifting off to sleep, holding her close as if something bad could happen to her if I would let go.

When I woke up hours later, Y/n was standing on my balcony, watching the sun go down.

"I thought you knew, that you had to stay in bed." "Seem's like you have to tie me down." I smirked, as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"Don't give me ideas." "Why not?" She leaned her head to the side, as I softly kissed over her neck.

"Because else, I won't have any mercy with you." I sneaked my hand under her shirt, slowly scratching over her abs.

She gasped softly, leaning her head back. "Who said that I wanted you to have mercy with me?" "Like it rough, hm?" She smirked and shrugged, turning around.

"Doesn't matter, I have to rest. That's what my doctor told me." "Oh curse him." I pulled her close for a kiss, feeling electrified from her.

"Do that." She whispered, before she walked back to bed, laying down.

I looked at her, before I sat down on my armchair. "You sure you need to rest?" "No, why?" I chuckled and looked at her.

"Because I wanted to have no mercy with you." She blushed and looked away.

"No, that has to wait for another time, I don't want your injury to get worse. But I would like to show you the doom room. I have two students that need to be punishend and I thought that I could learn somethin from you."

She sat back up and seemed to think about my offer. "I get to punish them?" "Yes, but no killing." I chuckled at her sigh.

"I knew that there was a hook somewhere. But doesn't matter, I'm in. When do we go?" "Half an hour? Go rest till then." She laid back down and pulled the blanket over her.

"Whatever you say Mommy." "Better be quiet now, or you get punished in the doom room." I saw the smirk and I had to admit, I kinda liked the thought of it.

"You would like that, hm?" "Didn't say that." She winked at me, before she closed her eyes.

I sighed and relaxed into the armchair, watching her trying to sleep.