4.

What is your story?

Y/n PoV:

Some days passed and Lesso finally thought that I could walk around. I was more then happy to hear that, because if I would have to spend some more time in this room, I would have gone crazy.

With my suit on, and some instructions where I shouldnt go, I stepped out of the room and walked down the hall.

It hasnt really changed much since I last was here, well Rafal wasnt here anymore, but that was the only thing that seemed different to me.

The students all looked at me, like I was some animal in a zoo. I just shook my head and stepped outside onto the bridge, letting the fresh air hit my face.

Something was nice about beeing here again. Well, maybe even someone.

My thoughts went to Lady Lesso and I sat down on the bridge, throwing little stones into the river.

"Excuse me?" I jumped up and pulled my dagger, starring at a Princess or something.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to ask you to stop throwing stones. You could hurt some fishes." I turned my head to the side and packed the dagger away.

"Go and disturb somebody else, before I change my mind and kill you." With that I sat back down and watched the girl walk away, a scared look on her face.

"Having fun scarring some students?" I winced and looked up. How could she sneak up on me so well?

"Not as much fun as it used to be." She sat down next to me, starring down onto the river, the sun reflecting perfectly in her eyes.

"You know what I always asked myself?" I turned my head to her and shook it.

"What is your story? How, how did you become who you are now? I mean, its not like it would be easy to just become one of the most feared villians in all history." Panic started to rise in me, so I stood up and walked some steps away.

"Shouldnt I have asked?"

"No, its, its just not that easy. Do you have somewhere we can go and talk in private?" Lesso nodded and brought me into an office, which seemed to be hers.

I sat down on her chair, leaning back, watching her sit down on the large couch right next to me.

"When I was a student here, I kind of got selected from Rafal for my powers. At first I thought it would be great, but when he locked me up in that little shelter, I knew something was up." I took off my hood and closed my eyes.

"It was black, no source of light, only god knows how long I have been in there. When he got me out it was for one of two things. Either he would tell the guards to beat me up, so I would listen, or so he could do tests with me."

She sat there and listened, a look on her face that I couldnt explain.

"It somehow worked, I guess? I started to do what he wanted, without complaining, without questioning. He slowly understood what my powers were and explained it to me. I became his little brainwashed soldier, that he could use for every dirty work he had."

Anger started to rise in me, but I swallowed it down. I havent thought about all this in a long time.

"When I made a mistake or a job had gone wrong, he would lock me up in that shelter again. And that made me go insane. So I used my oppertunity when I was out for a job and ran away, telling myself I would never ever come back here. Now look at me." I chuckled and shook my head.

"May I ask, what your powers truly are. I mean there are rumors, but you cant really trust them, can you?" She looked at me and a little smile apperead on her lips.

"I controll the dead. Thats how I can describe it best. He trained me to controll these powers and every other ability that I have is from him." I stood up and walked to the window, looking out.

"The name was my idea. When I was locked up in that shelter, there was that one Raven, the only thing you could hear, besides yourself." She placed her hand on my shoulder, which made me wince. With a quick turn, I had her pinned against the window, a dagger at her throat.

"He made you belive you can trust no one, hm?" I started into her eyes, wanting to break down and cry but Rafal also took that away from me.

"I may be a feared villian, but at what cost?" I pulled the dagger away and sighed.

Before I could react, she had her arms around me, holding me close. It felt strange, but somehow I liked it?

"W-what are you doing?"

"Hugging you, nothing that Nevers should do, but you need a hug." I looked at her red locks and slowly leaned in, still not sure what to think about this situation.

As she leaned away, I missed how close she was to me just seconds ago.

"You want to eat something?" She asked, as if nothing had happened. How did she manage to controll her feelings that well? What had Rafal done to her?

"That would be great." I answered, seeing her smile, before she put on that death stare look she always had when she walked around the hall. It was kind of hot how she looked at those students.

With my head in my thoughts again, I followed her outside the office and back up to her room. We told Enzo what we would like to eat and sat down on her bed, falling into silence, till a knock on the door signaled us that the food was here.