5.

Tequila and chili

Y/n PoV:

Lesso gave me my food and I thanked her. We sat in silence, as we ate and I tried to forget what we just talked about.

"Are you alright?" I looked at her and thought about what I should answer.

"Don't worry about it. Change of topic, how much would you hate it if I stayed here some more?" She looked at me suprised, before she chuckled.

"I would hate it to death. No, I'm just joking, you can stay here as long as you want." Even when I didn't want to, I smiled at her.

"Good, good. Do I get my own room, or…" We both looked at eachother. "I-I mean I can stay here, if there is no other room free, I don't mind, I just thought maybe you would like to have some private space."

Wow, really nice Y/n. You just sounded like the most dumb person ever.

"I don't mind your company. And besides that, there is no other free room." That was definitly a lie, but I didn't dare to question it.

After we had ate, I stood up and looked at her. "Do you think the dean will get mad when I cause some chaos?" She gave me a look, which said yes, but she shook her head.

"I'll deal with Dovey, but only this time." "God, I could kiss you right now. See you later." With that I walked out of the room.

I could kiss you right now!? What. The. Fuck. Just tell her how you feel, my god Y/n!

Lesso PoV:

I starred at the door. Did she just say what she say? Better question, did she mean it?

I sighed and laid down on the bed.

"Chaos… Wait, god Y/n." I stood up, took my cane and walked out of the room. "Chaos, what does she understand under chaos?"

Confused, I looked around, asking students for where she could be. When I heard screams from the other school, I sighed and walked over there.

Students came running out onto the bridge and I screamed at them, to get out of my way.

"Y/-" I stopped. "Raven!" She turned around to me, her eyes glowing like they did in the shower.

"What are you doing!?" Slowly, I walked closer. Some dead people stood by her side? Was I dreaming? I mean, she told me she was controlling the dead, but really now?

"Uhm…" "Get them away!" Her look went to the ground and the people dissapeared into black dust.

"I should listen more carefully when you talk to me. You can't just cause chaos here!" I whisper screamed.

"Why not?" She asked, as if this wasn't a big deal. "Because there's only one schoolmaster and he's the good one, so think about who get's blamed for your shit." I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me, screaming at the  students to get back inside.

"You can be glad when Dovey only complains to me." She didn't say a word. It was just as if she was… scared of me?

I stopped in the hallway and looked at her. "Do I remind you of him?" There was no answer, only a little nod.

"Y-your not gonna let the guards… you know." I shook my head and looked at the students, that were passing by. "Comon, not here."

We walked to my room together, and as soon as I had the door closed, I pulled her into my arms.

"I should have thought about that, I'm sorry." She nodded into my neck, leaning completly into me.

"Come, let's lay down, hm?" There was no answer, she just walked to the bed and took of her suit, before laying down.

I took off my coat and sat down on the other side. She didn't talk or move, she just laid there and was scared. Who knows when someone screamed at her the last time.

"Do you have, uhm, something to drink?" I looked at her, she had leaned herself up onto her elbows.

"I have everything you could ask for." "Tequila and some chilis." I nodded and stood up, telling Enzo to get what she asked for.

"Your gonna drink with me?" "If it is my taste, yes." She smirked and sat comepletly up. "Don't worry, your gonna love it."

Some minutes passed, till there was a knock on the door. Y/n stood up and took everything from Enzo, before she closed the door.

"I'm just gonna use your table." "To fuck yourself? I think my fingers would be better?" We both blushed and I looked down.

"Will keep that in my mind Lesso." I only heard how she placed everything down.

"Wanna watch?" "What?" "How I make the drinks, not what you think." She smirked and I slowly came closer, watching her cut the chilis.

"Is there a secret?" "If you see cutting chilis and putting them in Tequila as a secret then yes." I chuckled and took the glass she handed me.

To be hinest, it smelled nice and when she said that it tasted good, then I believed her.

"What do we raise our glass for?" I asked, looking at her. "At us. For that we both survived that dick Rafal." She raised her glass and clinged it against mine, as I laughed at her words.

"For that we both survived that dick Rafal." I watched her down her drink, before I took a big sip myself.

"Wow." The chili gave it the rest that the Tequila needed. "That's good." "Haven't I told you? Want another one?" I smirked and downed my drink aswell. "Give me another."

After we had our second drink down, I took my glass and sat down on my armchair.

"Your trying to make me drunk Y/n?" "Now why should I do that?" She said innocent, grabbing my chair and turning it around, before sitting down on it.

She leaned her arms on the rest of the chair and smirked a bit. "I don't know, that's why I am asking you." I took a sip from my glass and starred into her eyes.

If she was trying to do, what she was trying to do, then I wouldn't stop her.

"Well, I'm just trying to drink some drinks with a Lady, no back thoughts ofcourse." We both chuckled and I leaned back.

"Well, if your saying that, then I will belive you. Do I have to tell Enzo to get more?" She nodded and I screamed for Enzo to get more.

"How will you be, when your drunk?" "Get ready for a lot of flirting. Do you think you can withstand me?" I smirked at her and she nodded.

"I'm pretty sure I can deal with a little Lady Lesso." "Little? Do I have to injure you first so you pay me some respect?" We both started to burst out in laughter and Enzo brought us what I asked him for.

"Oh, and tell somone that I won't be able to teach classes tomorrow." He nodded and wished us a good evening, telling us he would come when we called.

Before he left, Y/n told him to bring us some pasta later. With that, he left us alone.

"Pasta?" "Why not? If you don't like it, you can have something else." I smirked and took another sip. "Something like you?" She blushed and downed her drink, preparing herself another.

"That would be an option." She admitted, looking at me. "Want another?" "Give it to me." With that, I handed her my glass, watching her pour me a drink.