Chapter nine

i hate this chapter
status: unedited (it's shit)

and if God made Adam and Eve,
she wears the façade of Eve equally
with the one of a snake

CHAPTER NINE

   Midnight black hair, almost perfectly straight adorned the petite head of Dolce Bagshot as the Slytherin Girl bounced in the corridors of Hogwarts

   Midnight black hair, almost perfectly straight adorned the petite head of Dolce Bagshot as the Slytherin Girl bounced in the corridors of Hogwarts. Hazel irises with a glimpse of intelligence and cunning nature observed everyone and everything. Her heart-shaped head and sweet British accent were enough for her to be distinguished from other students.

Dolce Bagshot was by all means a fallen angel; too mesmerizing and yet too twisted in her way.

Dolce means soft and sweet, and also a way to describe a musical tone that caresses your ears sparingly and leaves you with mellow a foretaste. Her mother was a famous soprano back in her time in Italy, and while Pricilla Moretti stood next to all the known ones, as Rosa Ponselle, infant Dolce started her very few steps in life.

When she was younger she had everything that a person could ask for. A family, parents to love her equally, a home to call her own and generally she had grown up with a childhood away from misfortune and next to the wealth her parents provided her.

But sometimes, we have to be grateful for what we have. Dolce had lived since yet eleventh year in a mansion in Florence, with several creatures as servants, luxury life and she had everything she wanted in front of her own feet.

World War I had already begun to fade away, remaining in the minds of most people, as well as wizards, as a tasteless memory that had been obscured over time. It may have left behind pain and misery, but the human brain learned to bury for good what little remained of it.

Only for the wizarding world, the evil did not take long to strike and destroy everything from scratch again. When the first rumors began to circulate that Grindelwald was preparing for a new war, a global one moseys likely, most laughed and ignored the danger the Dark Wizard would cause. And when chaos fell and with the Second World War, obviously more devastating than the first, to looming, everyone prayed to God not to live through such horror again.

Her father was a wizard and he was Grindelwald's first cousin, on his mother's side, Bathilda's Bagshot, a distinguished author who had written dozens of books about the history of magic.

Now that Dolce thinks about it, her grandmother constantly said that if you do not respect the history, do not be surprised when the same pattern follows you, recycling the lost time of war again and again.

Her father was murdered after a clash with members of the Alliance, a group that had rallied around the name of the wizarding world, with the goal of global domination in both wizarding and Muggle spheres. Magic was intrinsic to the world's existence, so it was a grave mistake to underestimate it.