Chapter 21

A/N: Surprise double update! (Double for me is four because I usually post two per update haha. Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Thanks for reading! Leave your thoughts and comments!)

Jungkook's POV

I laid in bed and caressed Jimin's soft hair. His breathing was calm and even and I just watched him admiring his beauty. He'd been sleeping a lot for the past month. I wasn't sure if it was because he'd yet to shift to his resting dual state or his full Alpha state. A part of me wondered if I broke him with manipulating my power inside him. I'd never tried it before with anyone and now he was having trouble shifting...or simply refused to. I wasn't sure. But I was a little worried. 

I went to the kitchen and quietly made something to eat so when Jimin woke he could get something in his stomach. Despite sleeping a lot he still had quite an appetite and had been eating a lot. I picked some ramen out and put some water in the skillet preparing it and added some vegetables.

I sung relaxed as the skillet sizzled with the ramen and danced a little imagining Jimin's pretty smile as he enjoyed the flavors I created. I threw some dumplings in the back skillet and fried them up flipping the spatula.  

I paused my movement while moving the dumplings around the oil and sniffed the air and whirled around wondering if my nose deceived me. Jimin stood there, his eyes a dark rich brown and face unhappy.

"Jimin?"

He frowned at me and walked towards the door and I quickly put the spatula down noticing his scent was much more potent than normal.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Taehyung."

"I already told you no, something is up with you. It's not safe right now."

He growled at me and I sighed not really wanting to do this with him. I had just planned on having a nice peaceful lunch with my Omega. He bared his canines and I gripped his wrist and I grabbed his shirt and shoved him to the wall.

"Do I really need to remind you who your Alpha is?"

"Maybe you do." He said challenging me

His answer shocked me a bit and he shoved me off of him and went for the door again. I growled and let my energy blast in the room and he faltered and looked at me.

"Jimin I said stop!"

He frowned but did stop and just stared at me.

"Why don't you make me." He said and opened the door running out.

I stood there blinking in confusion before putting the spatula down and heading out. To my surprise he wasn't running that fast and even looked to be having fun, taunting me. I ran and tackled him and we went rolling.

"Did you just defy me Jimin?"

"What if I did?" He asked, the same taunting tone in his voice.

It was like he was challenging me but in a whole different way than before. He didn't seem to want to kill me, in fact it almost seemed like a game. He wiggled from under me and it reminded me of when we were in the forest, the way he playfully tried to get away, the way he "struggled".

"Jimin what are you doing?"

He growled at me and tried to push me off, a little stronger this time and I pinned him down firmly.

"Do I need to hurt you again?"

He whimpered and groaned frustrated and as I held him beneath me I couldn't help but notice his hard member poking at me. He ground up against me and made a low groan and frustrated sound in his throat.