-I|| talk-

(this takes place in 1986; the byers are still in hawkings, upside down is there, hopper is in Alaska and Argyle lives in Hawkings lol-)

pov Evan

"Get up, shit face! I have to pick up Robin, Evans." Steve, my older brothers, shouts into my ear. It's the last day before spring break, so I picked my most, idiotic would Steve say, outfit, but I love it.

(the fit:)

(instead of the shirt in the pic he wears a hellfire shirt he stole from Eddie cuz they're best friends! or more?)

(his hair:)

I went downstairs, put on my red converse, took my skateboard, schoolbag and ran outside to Steve and jumped into his car

I went downstairs, put on my red converse, took my skateboard, schoolbag and ran outside to Steve and jumped into his car. We picked up Robin and Steve kicked us out at school. I ran over to Max with my skate board in my hand as ms. Kelly, the school counselor, said we should go to the P.E hall. Max and I went over and met Mike, Dustin and some other guy with bowl cut I only know from seeing and Mike's girlfriend. We wanted go inside as suddendly Dustin asks: "Ev, aren't you at the basketball team?" "actually, yes, but I don't want to go so, why d'you ask?" I said confused. "Because you are wearing a hellfire shirt." Mike said, giggling

"why does i-" I got interrupted as a voice called my name. "Yo, Harrington! We need to talk!"

Eddie 'the freak' Munson. I turned around and smiled while blushing, god help. I saw how Mike put his arm on his gf's shoulders and how the boy with the hazel eyes looked down. Does he like Mike? I cuz I have talked to Mikes gf and she said that she has a brother with hazel eyes so he couldn't like her. He really has a bad taste in man.

"I'm coming, wait a sec! Bowl cut, I want to meet you at lunch break at the boys toilet, got it?" I asked as he nodded. "good" was the last thing I said as I ran over to Eddie and jumped onto his bag while laughing.

"You're heavy, Ev!" Eddie complained and I blushed slightly at the nickname. "Yeah, yeah, so, what do wanted to talk about?" I asked laughing as I slid down from Eddie's bag and walked beside him. "well, uh.. if I could visit you at your house, I mean we know us now for six years for fucks sake and we always chilled at mine, can we chill at yours after the campaign?" he asked with puppy eyes. "well... ok, but only if I can watch the dnd game, I don't want to play basketball tonight!" I whined. He said fine and he went to his class and so did I.

I stopped at my locker and packed in my skateboard and took my books as someone again yelled my name, this time it was Jason.

"Evan! Where were you at the speech and why do you wear a shirt of this freak club?" he said, grinning in disgust. "well, I wasn't there, because I want to quit, I'm out." I said and handed him a piece of paper and said: "and I'm friends with the hellfire club, plus they're not freaks, the only freaks are you and your jock friends." I went to my class and sat down on my seat.

-time skip: lunch break-

I went to the boys toilet to get some quiet time for study, because I have a math class test after spring break, so I went into a stall and locked it. I took out my notes from maths as heard someone stormed in a stall next to me. I heard quiet sobs, so I knocked slightly on the stall wall and sobs stopped and the person asked: "w-who's there?" "Evan... Harrington, you?" I said calm. "you're the one who i-invited me to come, aren't you?" he said sniffing.
"Oh you're the bowl cut boy! What's you're name actually?" (E.H)

"W-Will Byers.." (W.B)

"Wanna tell me what happened?" (E.H)

"Well.." he started. "I just can't be with Mike and El, it's so much pressure to be with the person you like, knowing them for so long and then they get a parter when you wanted to tell them.." (W.B)

"Yeah, well I can tell you that you have a really bad taste at men and I have a bad taste in men aswell I guess, I mean I'm into Eddie freaking Munson and you into Mike wheeler. So-" (E.H)

"How d'you know that?" (W.B)

"the looks you gave him, it was pretty obviously" (E.H)

Suddendly the bell rung and we got out of the stalls. "well, see ya around, Byers!" I said before I went to my last class for today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that was chapter one of my new story! I hope you enjoy :))