-III|| the movie-

(TW: some special suprise☺️ )

Eddie's pov

I still sat in my Van before I realised that Evan was already walking into his house. The lights are on means, Steve is there. Oh my fucking god! I got so fast out of my van that I almost fell into dirt, but I caught myself, closed the Van door and ran after Evan. As I caught up with him I got worried again but also nervous. Worried, because of Evan and his mental problems and the other things he told me, nervous because of my crush, I have since middle school.

As we were in we saw Steve in the living room watching 'friday the 13th: part 5'. "hey Steve." Ev said, taking his shoes and coat of. "Oh, hey Ev! how was school?" the older Harrington asked. "Like always, but I'm just for to change and then we are going to the Hellfire campaign." Ev said while going upstairs. "Ed's, I'll be right back, uhm just sit down, alright?" - "okay.." I said clearing my throat while sitting down on the couch. It was akward to sit next to someone you barley even talk to.

-10 minutes later-

"okay we can go." Evan said while running down the stairs and, I know it's stupid but I have feelings for both Harringtons, he looked so fucking hot and handsome that my cheeks got red.

(Evan's outfit)

(say nothing!)

(say nothing!)

(Evan's hair)

"A-alright, let's go

"A-alright, let's go.." I said, blushing the shit outta me while getting up and open the door for him. "Munson I want my brother to crash at yours tonight, because I got to do some things, that's alright with you?" Steve asked me. " yeah sure, no problem." I replied and than evan and I went to my Van and got in. There was a minute of silence as I said, "we still got some time to go to my place, if you want." - "I would love to.." he replied and we drove over to my place. As we got at my trailer, we got out of the van and got into the trailer. I picked out the movie 'the breakfast club' and Evan got us some beer and sat down next to me on the couch. I started the film and we watched.

***

at the half of the movie Evan crawled over to me and sat down a few inches away. His hand lied just there and I saw the chance. I took his hand and he looked shocked at me. Fuck I guess I did something wrong. I looked back at him, feeling guilty but he smiled then and came near me. Our faces were a few inches away from each other and Ev conected our lips. The kiss was gentle and slowly turned into a messy and sloppy kiss. Soon Evan sat on my lap and his hands were pressed against the back of the couch (I hope you know how I mean this T-T). My hand ere on his tights and I squeesed them lightly. We broke the kiss for air and I went down to his neck and got him a hickey while he moaned into my ear and we stopped then. He sat still on my lap while holding his mouth with his hand.

I cleared my throat and said, "W-we should probably go.." - "yeah, right..." he said and got down from my lap and holds his bump down there (help-), while being red in the face. I think that I don't look different. we got out of the trailer, got in the van and listened to tears for fears while driving to the school.

but I'm honest, he's a good kisser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 666

okay here we got a new chap and I hope you like this one hehe

have a nice day/night!<3

-Ed's/Alex-