-II|| bad day-

⚠️TW: Eating Disorder, Bulimia, Jason and something special⚠️

Evan P.O.V

I was walking into the cafeteria right to the Hellfire club table. I sat down next to Dustin, right as Eddie said: "...sodomy suicide and even... murder!" He slammed the magazine on the table and sticked out his tongue, the others laughed. I just sat there and blended the conversation out by looking at my food, lightly disgusted. "...ington?" I heard a voice blurry in my ears. "...ington.." the voice said again but I just stared at my food in disgust. "Evan!" the voice finally ripped me out of my trance. "What?.." I said confused. "First, I asked if we should postpone the campaign and if you're okay, because you look pale." Eddie said calm. "I'm fine, completely.." I lied. "Eat your food then, jock." Gareth said smirking mean. I gulped and ate my food on the plate. Just disgustig..

-time skip: after lunch-

Me and Eddie were walking to our maths class as felt sick. I told Eds that I go to toilet and ran off. I went into a stall but didn't lock it. I kneeled down, put my hair into a little bun and put two fingers deep into my mouth before everything got out that I ate before. As  I was done the door of my stall opened and there he was. Jason fucking Carver, but... alone? He came up to me and smirked. God no. "You'll get a toilet shower, faggot." he took my hair and put my face into the toilet. Then he started punching and kicking, 'til he realised that it was hopeless. He left me with a blue eye, some bruises, a swollen lip and maybe a broken rip. I got up, shaking everywhere, took my things and got to my class. I got into the room and ignored all the looks. I sat down on my seat and laid my arm on the table and my head into my arms. I looked over to Eddie, who looked worried, then I just looked away and wanted to die.

-time skip: after school-

I put on my walkman headphones and put in my favourite album tape: 'Paranoid' by Black Sabbath. I was walking over the parking lot as Eddie stopped me at his Van. "Harrington, tell me what the fuck happened to you.." he asked. "Nothing." I simply answered, looking down to my shoes. "Look at me, please, Evan.." I felt tears in my eyes and started crying as I hugged Eddie, but then I heard a tick and then a clock bell tolling and suddendly everyone was gone. I started to panic and yelled the name of the one I am in love with. Eddie.

Ten I heard a deep voice. "Join me.. Nine." the voice said and I then I snapped back to reality. What the fuck did just happen..?

"Let's go to your place, changing and watch a movie before the campaign stars, alright?" Eddie said with a worried look on his face while looking at me and I just nodded and we got in his car.

While we were driving to my place was an awkward silence until Eddie broke it. "why are you all beat up?" he asked. Okay tell him, Ev, he deserves the truth..

"Jocks.." I said quietly.

"Those fuckers, how many?" (E.M)

"One.."(E.H)

"Why?"(E.M)

"Had a weak moment because of my bulimi-" I stopped before i ended the sentence. Fuck, Evan you idiot, now he will think you're disgusting or he will worry for no reason, it's not so important, for me at least. "finish the sentence, now" he said while stopping in my entrance.

"*sighs* bulimia.." I said quietly. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you, I'm your best friend.." and then he asked what I was afraid of too: "does Steve know?" I shook my head and got out of the Van as fast as I could to get into my house. What have I done to our friendship by mot telling about it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoo chapter two is done! I really hope you like and I try to write and publish the next chapter I promise!

alright have a good night/day

-Eds/Alex-