-IV|| campaign-

Quick A/N: i am sorry for taking so long with the writing of this chapter but I had a lot to do, plus one of my closest's friends is here for a while so the most updates will come at night time (europe time) or will just take a little long bc I write it down in a notebook first so please don't be mad when nothing comes so fast or not in time! another plus school soon stars again so I'm a bit stressed out for getting the things I need then for school and shit, thx for your under standing!

(tw: kind of panic attack)

Evan's pov

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did I do this?! Maybe he just did this because he was under pressure, because I literally dared him, fuck I such an idiot!

"we're here.." Eddie pulled me out of my thoughts. I nodded and got out of the van just as he did. We went into the school and then walked in silence to the hellfire room. As we got there four of them were already there. Little Byers, meany curl head, Jeff  and Ryan (head canon) from my history class.

"Oh, Evan! Right?" tiny Byers said as he saw me. "Hey, mini Byers, how are you?" I asked smiling a bit. "Well, hello here, Harrington. What gives us the honor to have you here?" Gareth spoke up and I feel anxious by now, always when he's around I feel like that. I can actually feel  how much he hates me. I quickly excused myself and ran out of the room and went into the restroom. I got into a stall and locked it. My whole body was shaking and I took off the backpack I carried with me (*magic*).

Steve had packed me a pair of joggers in if I should feel uncomfortable with wearing it, which was the point now. I quickly changed into it, put out my Walkman and laid back. I closed my eyes and listened to "Songs from the big chair" by "Tears for Fears".

***
I guess I fell asleep on the roof and woke up of the sound cheering. I guess the campaign was over already because everyone came out of the P.E hall and the hellfire club came out of the other side next to the P.E hall. I got up and went down of the Van-roof and stood there till Eddie spotted me and greeted his goodbye to his friends and came over.
"Where the hell were you? I was afraid you got kidnapped or something.." he said worried. "I just didn't want to be in the way and I didn't feel well, because-" "..because of Gareth?" He ended my sentence and I nodded lightly.
"It's okay, I lost the campaign anyway." He laughed a bit what made me smile. "Oh, uhm, I got a little deal, yk and we have to take the person with us.. if that's fine with you." He said. "Sure who is it?" I asked. "It's, Chrissy Cunningham." He replied with a awkward smile on his face. I just nodded and speak of the devil there she was, the queen of Hawkins high, Christina 'Chrissy' Cunningham.

We got into the Eddie's van and drove over to Eddie's home.

————————————————
Yay new chap is out! I hope you like this one :))