Might just smoke

Harry: welp I'm sure stress about the first challenge of the tournament I mean who allows kids to go fight dragons.

Ron: Hogwarts apparently

Harry: hey Professor Snape look who I found smoking your son.

Leo: delete that Potter

Harry: when the hell did I become Potter?

Leo: since now.

Severus: Leo what did I tell you about smoking.

Leo: don't get caught.

Severus: um I never said that. LUCIUS!!!!

Lucius: so glad you can't leave hogwarts right now hahahaha.

Severus: you are a bad example to my kid. Why would tell him this is okay.

Lucius: oh come on I know who his other parent is he would agree to this.

Severus: is this a cryptic way of you telling me I should of told him? Yay tell the person who is worse that James Potter that I had his son yay good idea.

Lilly: worse than James???? What did he do to you!??

Severus :it doesn't matter.

Lilly: yay it does. Whose the father????!!!

Severus: no one I want in my life!!!!

Lilly: oh so you won't tell me, but Lucius and Regulus know who else knows.

Lucius: Narcissa and Bellatrix

James: Bellatrix knows who the is how ????!!!!

Severus: she saw me leave the room.

Sirius: my crazy batshit cousin knows uh that's not concerning at all.

Severus:hey as long as she don't go all all crazy she's fine i could care less.

Sirius: trusting a maniac with your kid no red flags here none at all.

Harry: okay who do people in Durmstrange think your related to.

Leo: honestly I don't know, but I do know who the slytherin think it is. Let's just say it goes down a very dark path.

Severus: oh god I'm being shipped with again.

James: again???!

Severus: yay there a whole fan base of me and Lucius being in a secret love affair during our time at hogwarts.

Peter: oh I heard about that. That wasn't true???

Severus: NO!!

Remus: who is Severus being shipped at this point.

Leo: you don't want to know, but I can tell you legit anyone who was either really close to him or hated him why I don't know.

Regulus:What's mine called ?

Leo; snegulus it's a cute ship.

Sirius: please tell me these isn't one about me, James, Peter and Remus

Leo: yes there is but we don't do Peter with my dad. There is Snirius, Snupin, and Jeverus or snames what ever you like to call it.

James: Why am I pair up with Snape???!!!

Leo: we'll if you left him alone and didn't bully his half his life and sexually assaulted him then you wouldn't be in this mess.

Harry: WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEXUAL ASSAULT!!!!???

Leo: Hu see you haven't told him welp by have a nice chat.