Chapter 1

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

Gregorys pov:

After dodging and hiding from Chica I finally made it to the daycare's office. I spotted a colorful slide that led to the daycare room. *Sweet! And there's a ball pit at the bottom, so I should be fine* "Alrighty! Here I go"

I entered and started sliding down, lots of colors flashing across my vision. It's taking a while to stop. *Was the slide that big? I'm starting to get nervous...and nauseous*

Soon I flew into the ball pit, I quickly got up and took a few deep breaths to calm down. "Holy whack a moley!...That was insane!" I stopped and looked around. *This isn't the daycare? Where am I?*

I got out of the ball pit but before I walked away from it I realized. "Did I just climb out of a ball pit that's made out of a cardboard box?..." I stood there for a while then just shrugged my shoulders. "Life's crazy man" and started to walk around the place.

"Hey! Hello!? Anybody here!?" Soon I came across a huge room with stages filled with different animatronics. But my eyes zoomed on the one that looked similar to Freddy. I ran towards him "Wow you look at lot to my Freddy!...just a bit uglier"

Suddenly it turned on and looked at me and said, "Please deposit five coins!" I screamed for a while then stopped once I realized it didn't attack and cleared my throat and asked him. "Whatcha need five coins for?" It just repeated what it said earlier but in a deeper tone.

I flinched away from him and said in a joking manner. "Calm down Jamal! Don't pull out the nine! I'll see what I got" I looked around my pockets and felt some coins and I pulled out some change that I found around the pizzaplex.

I sighed and looked up at him and asked "Can I just keep this? I won't be able to eat for the rest of the week without it"

It stared at me then said in its regular voice. "Please deposit five coins"

My jaw fell from shock and I said in an angry tone. "You're really gonna take a homeless kid's food change!?"

Its eyes turned black and it bent down towards me. I screamed and threw my change at him. *Shit that had quarters in it! I gotta go back!* I ran towards one of the tables and grabbed a metal chair. And ran back to him, he turned to look at me. As I whacked the chair across his face, he fell over.

I quickly ran to where I threw the change and grabbed all the quarters. I saw him getting back up from the corner of my eye and ran. While putting the change back into my pockets and flipping him off on the way out.

I kept running down different hallways until I saw a door. I quickly grabbed the handle and entered the room. And slammed the door shut "Whew! That was scary haha"

Then I heard a scratchy voice talk to me out of nowhere. "Who are you!? What are you doing here!?"

I looked up to see a man wearing a bear mask and...purple skin? I just stared at him in shock then said excitedly. "Sick cosplay dude! You look like an actual zombie!"

Silence fell over the room. I cleared my throat "So like where are we?"

The man replied and I think raised an eyebrow "You don't know where you are? Then how did you get in here?"

I took a deep breath and I started to tell him my story on how I got here and how that ugly bear robbed me.

__________________________________

3rd Person p.o.v:

Every animatronic in the room was in shock at what just happened. A child just walked in, got mugged by Freddy, then he threw a chair at him. Who was that child? They've always heard children around the place but never seen one. Then they all laughed at Freddy's demise.

Rockstar Foxy walked up to Rockstar Freddy. "Yar de har har! The young lad is a strong one!"

Rockstar Freddy got up and replied angrily, "When I see that kid again! I'll clobber that little freak!"

Rockstar Chica spoke up "You did mug him and take his food money- er change, I say you deserved it!" she chuckled, Freddy rolled his eyes.

"Come on you guys, let's return to our stages. It's almost going to be 6am anyways" Rockstar Bonnie said. They all listened and went back to their stages and powered down for the night.

__________________________________

3rd Person p.o.v

"-and that's how I got here" Gregory finished up his story. Michael just sat there for awhile, then puts his head in his hands with defeat and horror. *So father doesn't die this time!?...this poor kid*

"Listen I'm sorry you had to go through all of that kid it my fault I-" he got interrupted by Gregory.

"Don't call me kid! My name's Gregory... And why would it be your fault?" Gregory asked him,

Michael sighs "Right, well nice to meet you Gregory my name's Michael...And it's my fault because the person that's after you is my father he's the reason why all of this is happening now and to you" It was quiet for a while.

Gregory walked up to Michael and padded his shoulder. Michael smelled a lot like those axe and body sprays. "Damn that's rough buddy...Also your father? I said I was being chased by a lady in a rabbit costume, not some old guy"

Michael replied "Anything that has to do with Freddy's and missing children will always involve my father"

Gregory just replied in a I don't really know what you mean but I'm gonna act like I do and nodded. "Oh okay I see now..."

Then something caught Gregory's eyes. It was little ol Helpy, Gregory suddenly went to the floor and did a bow at helpy. He wanted to mess with Michael a little. "Helpy! Our lord and savior! It's really you! Please save me from these heathens!"

Michael just looked at Gregory in mild confusion and horror and asked. "Lord and savior? What? Helpy? Why?"

Greogry smirked at him "Our lord and savior Helpy! He'll save everyone from their terrible demise but only the people who believe in his power!"

Michael's mouth was open in surprise and horror. *D-Did I make a cult on accident in the future?* "How did this happen!?...and how many people joined?" Michael asked curiously.

Gregory smiled "Thousands! And soon millions! We also believe in another saviour!"

"I'm scared to ask but...who?" Michael asked anyways,

"Fredbear the golden one!" Gregory said happily.

"And why did you guys choose them to be your gods-er whatever's?" Michael asked,

Gregory just shrugged his shoulders "I honestly have no idea...it kinda just happened, y'know?"

Michael just shook his head and laughed "Oh man the future must be pretty fun huh?"

Gregory stopped smiling and said in a normal tone. "No not really,"

Michael just looked at Gregory he wasn't sure what to say but Gregory spoke before he could. And pulled out a phone that he stole from a lady's purse. "Want to watch some Brandon Rogers with me?"

*What kind of person doesn't have a password on their phones? They had it coming* Gregory thought smugly.

Michael, having no idea what the kid was talking about just agreed to watch with him.

_______________________________

Hope you liked it!

The Gremlin and the Bean On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara