Chapter 3

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

Gregorys p.o.v:

After Michael had wished me luck and dropped me and Helpy into the box ball pit. There were so many colors rushing across my vision again. After a while my head popped up and I was somewhere else and it wasn't the daycare room either.

"Ah crap! Where are we now!?" I said with frustration.

"Watch your language young sir!" Helpy scolded me, I just huffed and rolled my eyes.

I looked around the place. It was really dark, the only light in the room was flashing and the ceiling had little electricity coming from it. I got up and started to walk around trying to find a door.

Then I bumped into something hard. I looked up and saw a pink and white bear animatronic with a blue bunny on its hand. Both of their eyes were open, looking at me. *Are they powered down?* I thought

I waved my hand at them "Hello? Are you guys powered on?"

"There you are! Hey Bonbon! Look, it's the birthday boy!" He spoke in a very loud voice while his face moved a little.

Then the bunny spoke in a high pitched voice "Calm down and go back to sleep! No one is here"

*Why is the bunny gaslighting him?* I thought, almost wanting to laugh.

"But Bonbon! He's right here! Say hello" He brought the bunny close to my face.

The bunny brought its two paws towards the sides of my face, looked me in my eyes and said "Run"

So I did what any logical person would do: I turned away from them and started to run. I heard heavy footsteps running after me. *Why is every animatronic that I meet always try to kill me!? What did I ever do to them!?*

I found the door and quickly opened it only to come face to face with another person. I pushed them away from the door quickly and slammed the door shut.

I grabbed the person's hand while saying "Come on we have to get out of here!" They didn't say anything and they hurriedly picked me up and started running. They opened this passage, went in and closed it again.

"How the hell did you get in this place kid!?...Are you hurt anywhere?" He said while taking deep breaths.

Wait I recognize that voice "Michael?" I said in a unsure tone.

He looked at me in surprise that I knew of him. Helpy was happy when he recognized him too. I quickly leaned towards him and hugged him.

"You came with us! I thought you died in the fire! I'm so glad that you're not dead!" I said shouting with my eyes burning. Helpy jumped away from my head and climbed towards Michaels shoulder.

"Boss! It's good to see you again!" Helpy said while nuzzling the side of Michaels face.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I don't know what you guys are talking about?" He said

I let go of him also in confusion then thought about it. *It's a time traveling ball pit and he doesn't remember us so that means we're in the past*

I looked at Helpy and asked him, "Helpy, what are the jobs that Michael worked at throughout his life?"

"He's worked at every job that was connected to his father" he replied,

I turned to look at Michael "You might want to sit down for this. Or get us out of here first. I don't want to stay here any longer" I said while looking around.

He sighed "Alright follow me" We crawled through a vent and landed in front of an elevator. We walked in and he pushed a red button and it started to shake while going up. I grabbed onto Michael and he held my shoulder to comfort me.

After a while we finally made it back up aboveground and the doors opened. We walked out and towards the only blue car in the parking lot. He started up the car and started to drive on the road.

"So where do you live? I'm sure your parents are worried" he said in a neutral tone.

"My parents are dead and I'll talk to you about everything once we get to your house." I said in a casual tone.

"Oh I see...I'm sorry to hear that and alright, well since you know my name what's yours?" He asked,

"My name's Gregory and this is Helpy" I answered.

The drive was quiet the rest of the way until we got to his house. We got out the car and started to walk to his front door. Then one of his neighbors came out and started a conversation with Michael.

"Hey morning Michael! Oh who's this little guy?" The man asked

Michael put a hand on my shoulder "Oh this is my...son Gregory he's going to start living with me now" he said with a fake smile.

I sighed in relief *Thank God he's a fast thinker*

"Oh how nice! Well I won't bother anymore. Have a great day!" Then they walked away from us and started to water their flowers.

Michael unlocked his door and then we walked inside. He walked towards his kitchen and started making coffee.

"Have a seat kid. Do you want anything to drink?" He asked me

I put Helpy on the kitchen table and took a seat. "Just water please" I replied

After he made his coffee and got me my water he sat down. "Alright you can tell me everything now" he said tiredly

I grabbed my cup and gulped every last drop of it. Then looked at him "Guess I'll tell my story first then Helpy..."

It took a few hours for me and Helpy to tell Michael everything that happened and what's gonna happen. By the end of it he looked horrified. He took a deep breath.

"I see... I guess I'll have to think of everything that was just said...I've got to get some sleep, kid. There's food in the fridge and the tv remote is on the couch" then he got up and walked away.

I got up to look around his fridge and found a box of pizza. "Fuck yeah! Pizza!" I walked over to the microwave and warmed it. Then I walked over to the couch to find something to watch. There was nothing good on so far then I landed on a cartoon called 'Fredbear and friends'.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Might as well watch it" Helpy came up on the couch with me and sat down next to me. After a while I started to drift off to sleep with the tv still playing.

__________________________________

Michael p.o.v:

I didn't get to sleep long. My brain kept me up thinking about what Gregory and Helpy had told me...at least I finally know what happened to Elizabeth. I sighed in frustration. How could father do this!?

I should go check up on the kid I got up from my bed and into the living room. I saw Gregory was sleeping on the end of the couch while Helpy was watching tv.

I walked up to Helpy "Hey Helpy if Gregory wakes up tell him I went to take care of something and I'll be back"

He nodded his head and his ears wiggled. Cute. "Of course boss!"

I grabbed my coat and keys and walked out the door locking it. Walked to my car and started to drive back to 'Circus Baby Entertainment and Rentals'. Once I drove up to my workplace all I did for awhile was stare it down at it.

"Don't worry Elizabeth I will end all of this pain for you today" I said while grabbing a box of matches from the car.