Chapter Seven

Carbs and Gage made it to their gate just in time after Carbs got into a fight over ships in her favorite show, 'The Knife House'.

Other than Carbs' squabble, they had an uneventful trip back home. When they had gotten there, they drove to the barn, where a lesson was being held.

"Carbs. It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry but I am still in love with Gage. I hope you have a good life and settle down for a mediocre husband after Gage inevitably chooses me." Cassie said when she saw them walk through the door.

"..thanks." Carbs replied, not really remembering the texting fiasco.

"Also.. GAGE YOU'RE BACK EARLY I'M SO HAPPY THAT WAS THE WORST FEW DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!!!" Cassie yelled, right in Gage's face. "Wait is Carbs wearing your jacket? :("

Carbs smirked at Cassie and waved the jacket in her face. "Suck it up Cass, maybe I AM Gage's favorite." Carbs ran off to go mingle with the rest of the group.

"By the way, that was me on Carbs' phone. So in a way, you just rejected Gage." Gage smiled and walked away, rizzing up the barn.

Cassie stood in the barn in shock, even after everything was shut off and the doors were locked.

Carbs decided to stay the night at Gage's (as if they don't sleep under their bed most of the time anyway), and they had a movie night. They watched Barbie Fairy Secret.

"Maybe we can be like Barbie and Ken." Carbs suggested.

"If you work hard enough-"

Carbs grabbed Gage by the pajama scarf and kissed them.

The End.