chapter-32

Soon the door opened the doctor came out with a worried face.

"Doctor what happened to her? is she is fine?" Kiraa asked politely but her was panicking internally.she predict something was wrong already.

"Well... I don't know how to tell you. but, Miss I would like to ask few questions about the patient."the doctor started kiraa just nodded her head without any reaction which scares the doctor.

"Ahem...that...Is she getting physical  abuse like bullying. i see many old scares, fresh wounds and bruise. she might have internal bleeding as well." the doctor asked

"N-No... I don't think so" kiraa bite her lips feeling embarassed not knowing well about Yeon. They never talked about Yeon's University life. When ever kiraa starts about it Yeon will change the topic. so, she didn't get any chance to ask her about these type of things.

" I can physically cure her but mentally i can't you have to give her more attention or take her to a good psychologist... Meet me with her  when she is alright.. i will take my leave then take care of her." The doctor said kiraa bowed yoonji went with the doctor to see her off.

"I failed.... I failed.... I failed" kiraa murmured again and again Atlas held a pity smile seeing the younger one. He bought her to the soft sofa and made her sit on it. He sat beside her.

Atlas,"You're not failed... You are same age as her-"

"You can't understand I failed protecting her she was bullied and i was not there for her and no one was there for her when she was beaten up until she passed out like this I know how it feels to be useless i don't want her to feel the same as me brother" kiraa once again muttered yoonji sat on the other side while hearing her out

"Listen to me, if she is the real sister of Kims. then, why are you not informing them about this. It will be easy for them to keep her safe" yoonji suggest.

"You are right but how will they believe that?" Kiraa said feeling defeated.

"They know what to do. you don't have to worry about that."yoonji spoke

kiraa eyes darkened knowing about their reactions they will start hating her.they will think she was acting,even she might be get killed.

"Fine let's take her to My bro- Kims" kiraa sigh tiredly she have to talk about this to Yeon.

Time skips..

After two days she have talked with Yeon. First Yeon didn't believe it but kiraa told everything she knew.Yeon was so happy to know about the truth and she told kiraa that she remembered few things about this they have exchanged so many informations which they remembered and tried to connect the dots but still few things were lacking

kiraa want to know how they both meet and who is her parents, what is the back story of her and getting kidnapped and few more things.

Right now Kiraa and Yeon are standing in front of Kim's Mansion kiraa was dressed in a black tee and black ripped jeans with a pair of a white sneakers half of her face was covered by a black face mask also she wore an cap. She was so nervous but she don't want to show it to Yeon who trust her with these things

Yeon wore a turtle neck purple sweatshirt with white cargo pants with a pair of white sneakers as well she let her hair free and some accessories she did wear a light makeup afterall she is meeting some people new. She feels like anytime soon she will get a Anxiety attack a little relief that kiraa is with her.

As they waited for Robin, Elvin and Levi to join them soon after the arrival of the trio they entered the Mansion where once kiraa felt her comfort and home now it means nothing but just add more guilty to her heart.

Once they walked inside the living room a familiar smell of love and a feeling of returning home hits Yeon and kiraa as well. They saw jin, namjoon, Taehyung Jungkook yeonjun and beomgyu on the couch Jin and namjoon were talking with each other while other four was on their phone yoonji was standing beside Namjoon looking into some files.

Yeon was so shocked to see the boys they are the infamous Kims she don't know much about them but she heard many people talking about them almost everyday

They all look scary in her point of view. She started to feel hard to breath and light-headed her vision was getting blurry for each and every second. Kiraa held her hand whispering her not to worry about things she will take care of everything. Yeon came back to herself and somewhat feel a relief God knows how.

Yoonji noticed them she held a small smile soon disappeared yoonji beforehands informed namjoon about their visit with two other people Namjoon didn't say anything because he trust them. Little did he know that this meet is going to change their life may be starting a new life with their real sister or struggle to get back the previous one that they wanted to protect and spoil her with their love sadly there is not inbetween.

They bow and wished them. Jungkook  and Taehyung give their attention to the people who are standing in front of them scaning them more like judging the two girls.

Jungkook was so curious about the girl with mask because he had a feeling that he knew the person very well the way her fashion style was it's too familiar to forget. And the thing is those empty eyes it cleared his doubt.

"Yn" he muttered subconsciously Taehyung heard it. He had a same doubt too but after the words of Jungkook he confirmed. Jin was in his deep thought too until a familiar voice heard.

"Sir this is-" Levi was about to introduce but stopped by Kiraa who held his wrist indicated him to stop.

Kiraa,"I'm sorry to interrupt But I want all the members of this family here Right now"it sounds more like a order.

_