Chapter-36

It was 3 in the Morning kiraa couldn't close her eyes after waking up from her sleep

She was wide awake because of a nightmare she saw all her brothers lifeless body lying in front of her cover with white cloths they had so many injuries. Her brothers are in danger, she herself sent a killer to the Kims mansion their safety is the main priority for her if something happened to anyone in the Kims mansion she will die out of guilt

She was sitting on the rooftop of Aaron's apartment she can see the whole city from the rooftop the cold wind that blow against her skin made her slight trembling as she stared at the city that still sleeping soon her thought engulfed with the information yesterday Aaron told her

The person who is now named as yeon is working under seosi she had her own unit with 25 to 30 people under her. Her name is kang Ira she was assigned to kill the kim family she was a specialist in torture she love to see people die in pain she was a kind of psychopath who need no reason to kill anyone she never feels pity towards her prey she is very dangerous.

Apart from this Aaron informed that they are going to meet her father this evening after he come back from his work

Kiraa felt uneasy a shivers ran through her body she feels a clench in her heart as she slowly placed her plam over her chest and tried to breath properly slowly the pain faded away but not the uneasy feeling

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile in Kim's mansion

Jin opened his eyes, it went widened in a flash of second when he remember the fights and chaos happened before his vision turned black. he noticed that he was tied in chair he looked around to find his brothers in same situation. they are still unconscious

Jungkook had dried blood dripping stain on his forehead and he had a small cut on his cheeks which was bleeding a little the dried tear stain covered his cheeks. Jin is so worried but couldn't do anything he knew this stubborn boy fought with the bulky monster like men all alone till he lose his energy and faint. He must be mad that he couldn't win against them. Those tear stains are the proof for his range. there were almost 8 to 10 men there when jin lastly saw them.

He remember seeing jungkook fighting with them trying to save his brothers. Jin was surprised when jungkook said he already know what is coming. he was also curious to know but as a elder one he have to act matured. so he decided to let go of the matter. An unnecessary thought crossed his mind Yeon got along with everyone except jungkook who don't even want to see her face from the day she entered their home he used to pass rude comments but never talked to her not even a single word when yeon tried to talk with him in the end of the day she gave up

they thought it was because he thinks that kiraa left them because of her,yeah they thought. Little did they know there are some other reasons.

Mr and Mrs kim left the home with yeonjun, soobin, beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai to their Busan house because of stressed and they all look so disturbed with the thoughts of kiraa being not around them they loved her and they were overprotective towards her. They all were so depressed. All the kims were in same state so Mrs kim suggest to have a break. And to spend some time in Busan. None of them accept it, jin and Namjoon had to force the 5 younger brothers to go with their parents and rest of the 7 stay back with a reason telling that they had some unfinished businesses pending they will surely come after completing it.

The mansion's every corners and rooms reminds of her all the walls in the mansion witnessed the sad and happy moments of the kims. Literally Kiraa's mere presence is enough to make them happy even if  she didn't do anything  they love to annoy her with all their might she was like a bright light to a dark castle and she decorates their dark blank sky like the bright stars she was their for them in every struggle anh happy moments. They had her shoulder to lean whenever they feel down almost everything to the point that they can't stop thinking about her.

kim's mansion became a hell after the arrival of yeon they didn't believe her didn't even talk with her in the starting except roya who took great care of her but eventually they started to trust her for kiraa except one person, Jungkook.

And today they encounter a huge disaster

they all were happy after a long time although they don't know why seo-jun married roya when he loves kiraa they talked about it to him he just said they broke up months ago more over he moved on from kiraa then roya proposed him to marry her before 3 months so he married her and now he love her with his whole heart. jungkook and jimin were angry at seo-jun at first after hearing him their angry die down. But they both decided not to talk with him hoseok was mocking and laughing with others telling them how childish they were being

So soon the laughs and whiny yelling of the brothers replaced with gun shots and painful groans.

Jin couldn't help but to only gasp when he saw how jungkook almost got an hit by a metal rod if Taehyung didn't stop that . He wanted to save his brothers, so does others each of them tried to save others than themselves. Jimin was on the other side lying on the cold floor covered with blood with closed eyes jin's breath hitched when he saw his cute mochi like human on the floor Yoongi was fighting against with the man who tried to pick up jimin. hoseok ran to them and tried to help yoongi but he collapsed because of so much blood loss he had a gun shot on his right shoulder Jin was held by two men and he was about to faint in anytime because of the fight more over he was so exhausted his vision was not clear he can trust his brothers but as a elder he need to save them He was not underestimating his baby brothers jungkook and Taehyung is capable enough for killing people more than any of them jungkook became strongest to keep his people safe. And Taehyung, he became stronger to keep himself safe.

Jin mind was clouded with the thought how could all these happened suddenly.

They all assembled together for a mini party with only the kims they celebrates their sister's wedding night Mr.kim,Mrs Kim yeonjun soobin Taehyun beomgyu Huening Kai left as soon as the wedding ended to Busan to prepare for the reception they decided to surprise the newly wed couple.

Roya and seo-jun was present in the party too .seo-jun had a gloomy face with millions of thoughts running inside his mind. Roya was happy talking with Namjoon and jimin.

Seo-jun had a glass full of wine things started with a bullet hitting the glass on seo-jun hand.

Jin can see how he slowly started to observe each and every movement of his brothers with the eyes that scream agony his helpless heart breaks seeing his brothers state although he was in worst condition than others

yoongi was badly injured blood was flowing out from him nose and mouth his pale skin was red kneeling down beside jimin, Namjoon was struggling to get out of the grip of two men he got shot on his left arm, hoseok was lying so near Namjoon yet he couldn't do anything jin can see his broken state from his teary eyes roya was laying near the table with blood flowing from her right leg as they stab her with broken wine bottle. seojun , jungkook and Taehyung where fighting with rest of the mens seojun was the first one to gave up he let the man hit him he cough blood his white shirt covered with blood.  Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't do anything after one of the men pointed his gun towards Namjoon. Jungkook and Taehyung stopped their action and let them beat, Namjoon yelled at them to fight back but they didn't listen to him. They faint one after the other.

_

How was the chapter?
This was supposed to be published a week ago I'm sorry i couldn't as i was not feeling well. Moreover it got deleted and i had to write this again  I'm not satisfied with this as much as the first one i wrote.

Love ya!! Bye!!