Chapter-37

Warning  - long chapter ahead

************

Jin wander his eyes around the place, he noticed that the was kinda familiar. His mind was so blank to even know that they were in their warehouse.

Hoseok was the second one to open his eyes

"Thank god" jin sigh noticing one of his brothers woke up

hoseok gave a worried glance to jin before frowning "who did this hyung?" His voice was hoarse because of the dryness in his throat.

Jin,"I don't know, is it hurting so much?"

Hoseok shook his head in negative way

"h-hyung?"

Jin and hoseok saw Taehyung looking at them with a puzzled look

"Oh my god tae you're beaten so badly" hoseok whisper yelled

"I'm fine" Taehyung words held no emotions as he saw his other brothers

" can we try to remove this thing" jin said trying to remove his rope

"Tsk" Taehyung said as he threw the rope away

"How?" Hoseok asked as both jin and hoseok looked at him with an amused face when he showed a broken glass piece, Which he used to cut the rope. he hidden it inside his pocket when he about to faint he thought it can be useful in future.

He soon untie jin and hoseok's ropes. Jin stood up walking towards yoongi to untie his ropes and wake him up

Hoseok and Taehyung did the same to others. All the kims were up now jin sigh in relief seeing his brothers somehow okay.

"I'm sorry I can't protect you all" Jin said, lowering his head as he felt he lose as a elder brother.

"Don't be sorry hyung" jimin said as he hugged jin.

Namjoon,"Yes, look we all are fine"

"Fine? my ass" jin muttered, Namjoon gave a sly grin.

"Isn't this our warehouse?" Yoongi asked wandering around the room.

"Yes it's ours hyung but we didn't use this for years" Hoseok answered.

"Why tho?" Jimin frowned.

Hoseok,"I don't know it was Father's order.No one allowed to come here except him "

Yoongi went near the walls which had many photos hanging none of it was clean the photos were hidden by thick layer of dust.the wall was covered with spider webs here and there.

Yoongi look at the photo near him he wipes the dust off using his hands he almost frozen in his place and he went pale

"fuck" he muttered getting everyone's attention

"What is that hyung?" Jimin got curious when he saw the frame.

"See" he moved to a side showing it to others

"Our Mother is so beautiful just like our sister" Namjoon uttered seeing their mother face and other know who he mentioned as their sister(kiraa).

It was a pic of their mother,She was lying on a hospital bed there was a baby girl on the top of her both were sleeping, It was taken by their father on the day their mother gave birth to their sister.Just by looking at the angelic face of the mother and the daughter brings peace and joy to their heart.

"Yes, I miss her so much" jin said with a sad smile. Jin remember a sweet moment happened between him and their mother

Mrs. Kim Euimin , their Mother was a kind, sweet, elegant and the most wonderful person,the best Mother that anyone could even had. She gave the attention they needs as a elder jin never felt like he was left out in any situation Mrs Kim always give first priority to her kids. Jin was so close with his mother as a elder one and the first child. He loves to help her and being with her is his favorite times. He was 13 when this happened.