Chapter 10

Lucas

I wake up and Amaya is still sound asleep, I smile at her little snores.

I shake my head laughing, I walk to the the bathroom I go pee then I start brushing my teeth, washing my face and lotion my body.

I get dress.

I walk over to Amaya and kiss her forehead, she starts to wakes up I look at her with love in my eyes

She stares  at me with her light brown eyes.

"Good morning ,"I said.

"Good morning ,"she said back.

"What time is it ,"she asked

"It's only 10:30 ,"I say

Before she could say anything else somebody knocks at the door.

"Who is it ,"I said

"Ur brothers who else would it be,"
Said Apollo.

I open up the door and pull them in to a man hug.

They look at Amaya who fell back to sleep.

"What a sleepyhead ,"Leo said shaking his head.

I wake Amaya up and she looks at me annoyed.

"Why the fuck am I being woken up ,"she said.

"Because I wanted to see ur beautiful face," said Apollo.

"Well now u saw it, I'm not sleepy no more Amaya said sitting up."

"Well I'm going to shower Amaya says."

"Ok they say."

Amaya

I step out of my pjs and get in the shower, I scrub my body( with tree hut watermelon shea sugar scrub)

I wash my body with Olay shea butter, I stand in the shower for a while and wash my hair.

I step out the shower and brush my teeth and tongue, I put on my teeth whiting to whiten my teeth, I leave it on for 20 minutes while I blow dry my hair, I put listerne in my mouth, then I curl my hair, and get dressed.

Amaya outfit

I walk out the bathroom and put my clothes in the dirty clothes basket

I walk out the bathroom and put my clothes in the dirty clothes basket .

I put on miss dior perfume on.

"You look cute ,"Lucus says

"And smell good ,"Leo adds on

"Thank u ,"I say U welcome they both say