Part 21

Amaya

"Are u ready?" They say.

"Yes," I say.

" Its going to hurt sense ur a virgin," Leo says.

" I know," I say.

They all start to slide in at the say time, it starts to hurt, but the pain feels so good.

I start sucking Leo ad Apollo dick, I take Lucas condom off, I start spitting on his dick, then I start sucking his dick, while Apollo and Leo fuck me.

I start moaning as I suck Lucas dick.

Apollo and Leo start going faster, as Lucas starts fucking my throat.

I start feeling butterflies in my stomach.

" Fuck princess ," Lucas says.

I start moaning louder, as they fuck me faster.

"Fuck me faster," I say.

They all start going faster, I start choking on Lucas dick. Spit starts dripping down my chin.

"Fuck I'm about to cum,where do u want me to cum?" He ask.

" I want u to cum on my butt," I say.

He takes his dick out my mouth, and starts stroking his dick, he moves to my ass area and start stroking on my butt, I then feel liquid getting on my butt.

I moan louder, as Apollo pulls on my hair gently, I start kissing Luca and Leo.

" God dammit princess I'm about to cum," Apollo says.

" So am I," Leo says.

" nut on my butt," I say.

I moan as they both slide out, and nut on my butt.

I then turn over as Apollo and Leo gets up.

Leo carries me to the bathroom to pee, then when I'm done we all get in the shower.

I start feeling like I'm in this small tiny place.Leo must have noticed.

" Are u ok?" He says.

"Yeah, I just feel overwhelmed," I say

" Why, what's going on?"Apollo says.

" When Tony used to beat me, he would do it in front of other people to watch, and I feel like their is an audience watching." I say

" Baby no Body is watching, nobody will ever be able to watch u or ur beautiful body," he says.

" We have everything set up, we have cameras in here darling," Leo says.

I don't know what to say, so I just look at them, I turn around and continue to shower.

Once we all shower, we get out and do our daily routine, I tie my hair up in a bonnet, and put my clothes on the boys do the same.

Leo and Apollo leave the bathroom, so it's just me and Luca.

" Baby I want u to know that u are safe just where u are at, and that we would allow nobody to watch or touch u, We have everything we need if someone messes with u," he says as he kisses my forehead.

" Thank u," I say.

" U welcome," he says

He picks me up, and carry me to the bedroom.

" are u guys ok to sleep in ur own rooms tonight?" Apollo says.

" yeah," me and Luca says.

"I'll sleep with her," he says.

" ok , goodnight," he says,"

"Goodnight ,"we both say

They all give me a kiss, I smile as they kiss me on my cheek, and lips.

They walk out the room, and close the door, Luca comes to my bed, and he puts me down in my bed. We both get comfortable.

"Goodnight ml," he says.

," Goodnight bae," I say.

Sorry u guys that I haven't updated u guys in a long damn time, I started school last month, and I have a lot of homework to do and shi, but I will still try to keep u guys updated here and there.

Sorry u guys also this was my first time writing smut, and I feel like I did horrible, but I'm going to try to work and do better on things in the book, and go back and re edit things.

GOODNIGHT NIGGERS