Part 17

Imani

When I look at my daughter I see me, I wasn't ready for her to grow up. But I had to see her grow I love my daughter so much till death do us apart I'll always have her back.

I miss her crawling on the floor and hugging me and kissing me,those were so good times.

When I look at Destiny I look at my daughter who isn't afraid to argue and will stand her ground and doesn't take shit from anybody, I love both of my daughters.

Amaya is a strong, independent, beautiful, sassy, beautiful, brilliant, bright, and a lovely young lady. Who knows her worth when it comes to anything even men which someone women need to understand knowing ur worth is so important, because u see more of the red flags.

Destiny is a strong, bossy, independent, smart, beautiful bright, and a lovely young lady. Who knows when her friends are fake or when someone has horrible vibes, she knows her worth but not as much as Amaya does.

I love both my daughters the same nobody worried about the other, Iw as a cool parent not a lame ass parent who made my kids so everything. My kids needed breaks just like I did so I gave them breaks and a good life to live.

As I head upstairs I see my daughter Amaya.I head her way as I see Leonardo in there with her. I love my husband he is my everything I stand there imagining if I didn't go to the club I wouldn't have met the love of my life.

I walk away as I let them have together, the house feels quiet has Destiny went to spend time with her boyfriend and his friends.

Leonardo

I knock on my daughters door.

" Come on," she says.

I come in, and sit on her bed.

"Can we talk?" I ask her

" sure, about what? she asks.

"U," I say

" What about me," she says.