shadowstrike !

wooyoung was determined to find the mysterious stranger he had danced with earlier in the night

wooyoung was determined to find the mysterious stranger he had danced with earlier in the night. the fleeting encounter had left him yearning for more, his touch-starved body craving the caress of the stranger's hand on his cheek. he needed to know who was behind that mask... needed to know more about him and why he was reacting like that.

he navigated through the crowd of masked individuals, searching for any sign of the man who had captivated him. it was like the man disappeared into thin air, or into the shadows. he had been quite quick since even wooyoung hadn't been able to keep up with him or even spot him again.

as he moved through the sea of bodies, he felt a sharp pain in his leg, a reminder of his recent injury. he had the illusion it was getting better... which seemed like this was not the case. however, the thought of finding his mysterious dance partner pushed the pain to the back of his mind. he wouldn't let this insignificant thing keep him back from his goal. it wasn't even a need anymore it was a necessity.

despite the dim lighting and the chaos of the crowd, wooyoung remained alert, scanning every face that he encountered, hopping he would see the mysterious man among them.

suddenly as he was searching, he collided with a tall and muscular figure, and instinctively grabbed onto the stranger to steady himself. in that moment, everything around him began to distort, and he found himself on the top of a building, bewildered and confused. it didn't even take a second before he was transported there -.

as he took in his new surroundings, he realized that the stranger he had bumped into was sitting a couple of inches beside him. wooyoung's heart raced as he tried to piece together what had just happened. he cautiously approached the stranger, whose dark blue hair caught his attention, and asked, "sorry - are we here because of you?"

he had never seen powers like this before. at least not among his fellow heroes. those abilities were extraordinary! someone who could create portal with just a touch? he'd have to look more about that.

the stranger's widened eyes made wooyoung feel self-conscious, wondering if he looked unappealing. "oh shit-- you're him!, where the fuck is san— ugh." the man exclaimed, scrambling to his feet and putting more distance between them. wooyoung was bewildered by the sudden change in the stranger's behavior. "who?" he asked, hoping for some clarity. did he hear the name san? he wasn't sure since he spoke so fast for him to listen to him.

"uh don't worry about that," the man replied hastily. "do you need to get back to the ball?" before wooyoung could answer, two individuals materialized out of thin air behind the stranger. their graceful landing was a sight to behold, making wooyoung feel small and insignificant.

how did they do that ! what power was this?? he had so many questions.

"we've  been searching everywhere for you, ming-- oh, what do we have here~" one of them purred, sending shivers down wooyoung's spine. it was then that he realized it was the stranger he had danced with. wow, he had such luck.