Part 1 | run

I looked at the night sky, trying to count the stars. 1...2...3...4...5...6... . They aren't so much today. Why? I looked at the moon and saw it as a full blood moon. Well, let me indroduce you a little. This is a world with some creatures in it. The creatures are Human (200 B.), Vampire (1600), black Werewolf (100), grey Werewolf (140), white Werewolf (20), Wizard (900), King (60), Elf (7000), Siren (890), Angel (3800), Dragon (800) and Devil (3200). I am a white werewolf and well the rarest creature because its just only 20 of us alive. After us are kings the rarest. Every king has their own kingdom and all of them are kinda enemies. I know it because I've read loads of books about us creatures. The white werewolfs are forbidden to go out of their kingdom because we are the rares as I said and humans and devils always want to kill us. Our abilities are too, more than others, we can become a werewolf everytime we want. The grey werewolfs can't, they just become one when its full moon and the blacks only in night. We also have a high intelligence and we are really good at cooking.

So to be honest, I didn't leave here in my entire 15 years I lived. But I want to go out soon. I heard the guards were talking about humans have been seen in the nearby, so being outta here'll be safer than being in here because they could find us at anytime. So, I'm going tonight. I wonder how outside here looks like.

I looked at the magical invisible wall we had. "I'll be outta here soon. I promise to myself.", I whispered and ran towards the castle. Yes, a castle. I live there because... well obviously because I'm a prince. As I was running into the woods I became to a wolf to be faster. I was running 'till I heard an unfamiliar voice :" Finally! We found the white wolf's kingdom. Let's see how many we are able to hunt for today.", I gulped. That was the only thing I could do at that moment. When I was able to understand what was happening I shivered. I couldn't let anyone to die!

I ran even faster than before. When I went to the castle, I asked some guards about where the king was and they told me that he and other wolves are in the meeting room, so I rushed there and opened the door harshly. "What was that?", asked a wolf, looking back at me. "Oh, I apologise!"

" Dad! Humans found here, we are suppose to go away.", I yelled. "Oh, son. I wish I could believe you. But the guards have just told us that the humans went away. You probably didn't know that, so don't need to worry. What about going to your room?", he said. "Bu...", "Son..", "Okay dad. Sorry for intrrupting you.", I bowed and went to my room, closing the door.

I let my self fall in the bed. "What am I suppose to do now?", I knew what to do. If they didn't believe me, then I'm gonna leave here myself. For once I won't let them stop me. I want to let my wish come true and see the world and have friends. "If I could though.", I chuckled and went to the closet, picking a small backpack. "This'll be enough.", I put some clothes in it with some food enough for a couple of days.

_TIME SKIP_

I was now infront of the wall, looking for a high tree. I finally found one in nearby and climbed up it. I went up branch to branch 'till it was high enough for me to jump on the wall. I jumped and hold myself with my hands as I touched the wall and pulled myself up. It was really hard because I'm not that sporty. I jumped down as my ankle twisted and I let out a small groan. "who's there?" fuck! I saw a bush and hid behind it. Suddenly four boy came out of a tree. They were gorgeous. I was stunned when one of them yelled :" Who was that?", I flinched not only because of the sudden yell but because of the athletic body they all had. But my flinch ended up with the bush moving and making a sound. A boy with white gorgeous wings came near the bush and I began to pant. I looked up for a way to run away and when I found it, I got pulled by a strong hand grabing my collar.

"Who the fuck are you?", I gulped. What am I suppose to say? That I'm a white wolf running away from my kingdom because humans found it? No way I'm gonna do that. I coudn't do anything but to stutter. "I... ehmm... I...", "Han! Leave the poor boy alone!", rushed a other boy with beautiful freckles. "Sorrryyy", The boy holding me said who I suppose is called Han. Then, the boy left me on the ground as I started to go back. "See! You scared him!", said the freckle boy. "No, I didn't.", said Han proudly. "Hey, we're not gonna do anything with you okay? And my friend was just curious who you are because we've never met you before.", the freckle boy said softly even when he had a deep voice as I calmed a little down.

"So, my name's Felix and they're Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin.", he said. "What kind of creature are you? Are you a human?", asked Jeongin. I shook my head as a no. "So what are you?", I began to shake with that question. What if they work with humans? What if, if I tell them what gender (a.k.a creature) I am they sell me or something? "It's okay, if you don't want to tell us. I'm a siren. Felix's an elf, Jisung an angel and Jeongin a wizard.", said Seungmin.

"You're so cute. I wanna keep you...", said Felix. "Hey! He's not a pet and besides we should ask Chan Hyung if we can have a new housemate!", said Seungmin. "Good idea Lix, but you are going to be his rommate because we all have one!", said Jisung, completely ignoring Seungmin. Felix came near me and messed up my hair. "I'm completely okay with that.", and smiled an angelic smile. I blushed a little but soon felt comfortable.

_TIME SKIP_

Felix and others brought me to their house even though I knew it'd be a terrible idea. "Did you message Chan hyung?", asked Jisung. "Yep, he told me it's totally fine since I am responsible for him.", Jisung nodded. What the wolf is message? I asked myself. The door opened with something like... are those golden stuff, keys? Why are they gold? Aren't keys suppose to be wooden? Anyway, they opened the door and I saw a giant indoor. My eyes widened and I paniced when I saw two other boys running and one of them had a crown. It seemed like the second one was chasing his crown than the other boy. "Ehem, ehem.", Seungmin said looking at them with a serious look. The others stopped and looked at us. I just noticed an other boy sitting on the sofa and reading, but after Seungmin's look he looked at us. Suddenly I felt Felix's hand wrapping around my waist as his breath touched my neck and tickled me.

"Bitchesss this is our new housemate.", Seungmin said. I was confused, what the hell is bitch? don't judge me, I was never outta kingdom and have not a single idea how far they are or aren't. And curses? Hmmm, I know only fuck and shit, so not so much. "Owww, he's so cute.", who's he talking to? "I know right?", said Jisung.

"Ok, they're Chan, Hyunjin and Changbin.", said Felix. "Hello there. What's your name?", asked Hyunjin smiling. "M...Minho.", "Nice to meet you Minho.", said Chan. "Channie's a vampire so be careful not to go near him so much.", Felix said glaring at Chan who was trying to protest. " Changbin's a...", he cut off by Changbin :" I want to continue Lix! I'm a dragon and Jinnie's king", he said. I chuckled a bit that made Felix's smile become wider. "We still don't know what gender he is but he'll tell us whenever he felt comfortable enough.", he said.

(____________________________________)

Ok, Hi there this is my first story, so sorry if it's weird. I didn't see much ot8  bottom Minho storys but have read some of them. SO I was thinking I could write one, yeah, why not? But... I'm not a native english speaker and my grammatik is 50-50 sooo yea I'd like to if y'all correct me^^.

So something about the story is characteristics which is in the next part. Enjoy and thank you^^

1473 Words^^