Part 2 | dance

I was sitting in the room with Felix next to me and he was indroducing me with stuff like, cell phone, more curses (which he thought are really important), musics and dances etc. I was really lucky to have him with me, as the others were sometimes really dangerous or scary, he was so sweet and soft (even though he was one of the dangerous and scary housemates). He told me that they are a music band and really need a main dancer. I was shocked when he asked me if I can dance and I told him that I have no idea about it. So he played a song called Maniac and taught me the choreography. I was a fast learner and I could do it in the second try. He looked kinda shocked that I learned it so fast and asked me if I could really be the main dancer and I told him why not if the others don't have a problem with it.

I even asked their group name which was stray kids shorted by skz. After that he taught me more choreographies with Hyunjin as they both were the lead dancers. Hyunjin was shocked at first but agreed with a lot of exitedment. They taught me the choreography of Case 143, God's menu and thunderous.

"You have to show it to the others. I'm sure Chan hyung would love it!", said Hyunjin. "Isn't it too early? I mean, I just learned them and I may mess up.", "You're right. We can give you some time to improve yourself and then you can show the others.", I nodded in agreement and they left the room leaving me alone.

_TIME SKIP_

*Felix POV*

I was talking with Changbin, Hyunjin and Channie about Minho. "Sooo, can we keep him? He's so cute and can dance so fucking good, pleasee", I said looking at Chan with puppy eyes. "If he can dance... how good?", he asked. "Better than me and Lix! He's even a fast learner.", Chan looked at us with an unsure face and sighed :" Ok, I guess we can give him a chance to prove himself."

I jumped up and down several times because of excitedment and reapeted "Thank you..." for a few times. Then, I rushed to our room and slammed the door open. "Minnie! Channie agreed  to give you a chance!", I looked at his sweaty face and smiled, closing the door and sitting in the bed next to him.

"You're so cute, y'know?", "Yeah, you told me", I smiled and hugged him, both falling and laying in the bed. I stroked his hair as he murmured random things. I smiled at him for the third time. "Hey, how old are you?", "I'm 15.", Wait... that means I'm his hyung!"Wait, I'm your hyung then! I'm 17 and jeongin who was the youngest is 16. You're our new maknae!", I shouted in excitedment. "Really? Who's the oldest?", "Channie hyung, 21 years old, then Changbin with 20, Hyunjin 20. Jisung with 17, Me and then Seungmin with 16. Then Innie." Oh my god he looks puzzled, cute. I continued stroking his hair, when Channie hyung opened the door. "Min, are you ready to show us your dance?", "Min?", Minho asked.

"Oh, silly me. I forgot to tell you we call each other by our shorted name. I'll tell you later.", he nodded and answered positive. Then, Channie hyung left the room after telling us that we can see Minho dance in ten minutes.

"So, basically we call each other by our shortened names. Like for Chan hyung is Channie, Changbin is Binnie, Hyunjin Hyunnie, Me Lixie, Seungmin Minnie, Jisung Sungie and Jeongin Innie. And I think yours is now Min. It suits you.", "Thank you.", He murmured, blushing. "Well now, I think we can go in the studio.", he nodded and got up. Well of course I still wanted to strok his hair, but if we were done earlier, we could come back earlier and that means I can start stroking his hair again.

We went to the studio and Binnie played "Maniac". Min was dancing to it  and when it got to the poppin part his hips started moving like a wave which some we could't as good. I couldn't say anything about tha but my mouth was open. "I think we can have him as the main dancer?", whispered Chan hyung. I nodded and waited for Minho to dance 'till the end of the song.

_TIME SKIP_

" IT WAS JUST PERFEKT!", I shouted for the fifth time. "I know hyung, you already told me seven times.", Minho protested. "Well sorry but it was just so good. How did you move your hips like that? And DO NOT protest, you deserve it!", I said with a scolding tone. "Sorry hyung", he giggled. What should I do with this angel? Oh god, I think I'm in love with him. "Hyung?", "Yes?", he wanted to say something but I could say he was unsure about it. "You can ask and tell me anything Min. Y'know that, right?", he nodded and asked something. I was kinda furious about it. Howcouldn't he know what a message or cellphone is? In which hell did he grow up? I would love to kill the one who didn't let him outta that hell. I tried to act normal and told him everything he was asking about.

After ten minutes, I told him to sleep and that I have to go tell others something. He agreed and I went downstairs. "Guys, I have to tell y'all something.", "Well, good because we have to tell you something, too", said Sungie. "Well?", "We wanted to ask, if you want to be in our group.", I walked closer to Minho and whispered in his ear :" because if you do, there's no way back", I smirked and Minho couldn't do anything but stutter. "Y...Yeah, sure. I.. I'd love to.", Channie hyung looked really happy. Well yeah I think he is in love. Who can't be? Minho is beautyful, talented, kind cute and... oh god... I think I'm in love with him, too.

Well, nobody's sure about it yet but, I think now I have a good reason to tease Chan.

_TIME SKIP BC I'M SO LAZY_

*Author POV*

Chan, Jisung, Changbin, Felix and Seungmin were sitting in Chan and Changbin's room awkwardly. As Felix told them fiffteen minutes ago, that he wants to talk to the and they agreed meeting each other in their room. "So Lix, Watcha wanna talk about?", Seungmin asked, trying to make it less awkward. "So, I wanted to say, do yall feel something weird around Min too?", "Yes, actually. It's too earlly to fall for him but, he's just so sweet and... y'know what I mean.", Changbin answered as they all nodded in agreement.

Felix sighe :" I was thinking I could tease you for that but, I fell in love too.", Chan murmured a 'fuck' and said:" It's... It's really weird. But we have to ask Innie and Jinnie to ask them if they feel the same.

After they asked the two to come over at Chan and Changbin's room and explaind every single information, Hyunjin said:" It's not long we or at least I know him. But... I kinda feel the same.", "It's weird.", Felix whispered. "That we all love him?", Jeongin asked almost furious. "No, that he's so clueless about everything here. "What do you mean?"

Felix went silence with Chan's question. How was he suppose to say Minho doesn't know what a cell phone is, or why are their keys made of gold instead of wood?

(____________________________________)

1261 Words

Ok, I'm sorry. I forgot  to introduce them :)

But I promise that next part is definitely the introduction part.