Part 4 | cook

I'm just forgetting everything so sorry if it wasn't how I've usually written!😔

*Thinking* What happened at the last part?

*Thinking~* Oh yeah ok let's continue

_______________________

_TIME SKIP_ ONE MONTH_

*Felix POV*

It's  been one month, that Min's with us. It was a great success for our group and we have fallen deeper for him. I can't understand. Is it what people call "Love at first sight"? I don't know how to really feel about him. I told everyone that I want to keep him like he was a pet.

*FLASHFORWARD*

*Minho POV*

"MINHO!"

Why are hyungs screaming? Wait... Hyungs are screaming...

Did he get them? No... no no no no no no no

"HYUNG! LEAVE HERE! IT'S DANGEROUS!", I yelled as I saw them in the room.

Blood shot eyes, black leather jacket, their veins showing off and panting heavily.I could see anger in their aura. I don't know why in that situation I felt that. But they were so...

"HE IS OURS YOU BASTARD!"

*END OF FLASHFORWARD*

I chuckled, like he was a pet. He's just a baby with his pouty face and brown shining eyes. I was in love with him and noone could stop me from loving him. He's gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, charming, cute, soft and kind. He's just so perfect.

When the time passed, we've not cared about what he is anymore. Except...

"He is ours..."

(I can leave this part with 214 words right? -NOPE!, k sry!)

I saw Minho coming to our room. Having a pouty face as always. I smiled and patted the empty space next to me as he ran and sat there. "What's wrong baby?", he looked at me and then put his head on my lap. I was shocked at first but then smiled. "Tired", he said. "Were you practising alot?", he nodded. I smiled for the hunderth time and patted his head and strocking his hair.
"Lixie?", "Yes baby?"
"Why are we two the only ones, knowing how to cook?", I chuckled at the question. "Don't Laugh! I'm serious! Channie laughed too!", yes. We, for some unknown reason, don't ise honorophics (did i spell it correctly?). Mybe because they make the sentence longer.
"Well, this is a sudden question. Why though?"
"Well, Channie and Minnie were cooking omce and they burnt it! Hannie, Jinnie and Innie under cooked it and Binnie once over cooked it! You and me were the only ones, letting the food get cooked enough!"
I laughed. It was right. Chan and Seungmin were trying to cook dinner, but they burnt it and we had to order. Han and Hyunjin were trying to make omelet but they under cooked it. It tasted as if we were eating egg without trying to cook or boil it. Then it was Jeongin, who was trying to cook fish but it too was under cooked.
Changbin's was a bit better but over cooked that we had to throw some burnt black parts away.
Me and Minho always cooked together because we were the only ones being good at it, so we always had the best food rates in our group.
____^___

I know it's short BUT!
I HAVE A FUCKING FOOTBALL MATCH TODAY!
And I'm on way going there.
Wish me luck plz!
Cya!