Part 5 | i love you

*3rd person POV*

Minho was upset. No because he couldn't work with any digital and electronic stuff properly, because he had fallen. He had fallen in love with seven people. The king had always said:" You have to fall in love with only one person.", and what made it even worse was, that he had fallen for seven males. "And that person will be your queen."

What he couldn't understand was, what was the weird feeling everytime he touched others. Their hands, their faces, their back, their chest. Don't get me wrong though. The weird feeling isn't from him, he is good at keeping his frustrated exprssion a secret. The feeling is a coldness. He feels like they are going to die, whenever he touches them. Everytime, they're skin becomes cold and white as snow.

He loves touching their back and chest though. It somehow makes him feel protected, although either of them does anything. He has to touch their back more often because there are wounds from fighting with different 'bad guys'. At least that's what Minho calls them. 'bad guys', 'meanies', 'enemies'.

And that's what makes the others coo at those nicknames. Once, Changbin asked him if he could give them some nicknames except what their real nicknames were. "Dwaekki, Jiniret, Wolfchan, BbokAri, HanQuokka, PuppyM, FoxlNy", he asnwered while giggling and pausing, after saying each of the nicknames. Ofcourse others did cooe. Who wouldn't? I mean giggling Minho, frustrated Minho, embarrased Minho, Shy Minho, Angry Minho, Tired Minho and Minho with every emotion in his face is still cute asf right?

" Minho is cute. I love his smile, his bunny teeth and his face. His lips and his eyes. He is just perfect. He makes my heart flutter and I feel like throwing myself next to him whenever we are sitting and cuddle up with him.", Chan had said.

"Minho? He is the only one. He makes me feel butterflies. I feel so protected whenever I am with him eventhough I know I am the one who has to protect him. His precious small body. His lips and his eyes. He is just-", Changbin had said.

"A presious little angle.", and this was the thing everyone agreed with.

Lee Minho, a white-werewolf who had ran away from his hometown, only because humans found it. He had a chance to stay alive, and that was with staying with seven muscler kind and handsome men.

" Hear the people call my name

Here I'm on the hall of fame

Unveil the rumbling

Trails of hustling

jjigeo wiinjeon "

Minho could here this part over and over again from Chan's room. So Minho being Minho, he went to Chan's room, only out of curiousity.

He knocked. "Come in.", Minho could tell Chan was tired only by hearing his voice. He went inside and closed the door behind him. "Oh, hey Min.", Chan said looking at Minho and then looking back at the monitor. "Channie?", Minho said with the most innocent voice he had. "Yes?", Chan didn't look at him.

Minho pouted at went over, sitting on Chan's lap. Chan, being the kindest person he was, let Minho stay there, only after struggling with the butterflies flying in his stomache.

"What're you doin'?"

"Well y'see I'm writing the new song. Why?"

"The new song sounds scawy.", Minho said, still pouting.

"Aww, well it's not.", He reasured the smaller biy. "You wanna hear it?", Minho shook his head.

"It's an earworm, I've heard you sing a part of it over and over again that I've memorised it."

"Aww, is the song that good that it became an earworm for you baby?", now Minho was flustered. First because of the nickname, and second because of Chan teasing him.

He punched Chan's chest as hard as he could, though it didn't effect Chan at all. He chuckled. "Watcha doin'?", said Felix who has just came inside, going towards Minho and Chan. He picked Minho up and sat in the bed, Minho on his lap.

"Channie hyung made an earworm.", Minho whined, trying to get away from Felix's grip to punch Chan's chest for the second time. Felix, let's just say he didn't let him go away becuase, why not?

***

Minho eventually had gave up and fell asleep for around an hour, agter Felix came in the room. He took him to their own shared bedroom and layed him in the bed. He was thinking of going before he saw Minho clutching to the sheets.

"Nah, I'll stay.", he said and layed beside Minho, who happily hugged and cuddled him. "Wuv you Lixie."

***

He didn't say that!

HE DIDN'T SAY THAT LEE FELIX

HE WAS JUST ASLEEP HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG, WHY WOULD HE ACTUALLY MEAN IT???

Felix was struggling to keep himself calm from what his roommate had said. "Why are dozing off so much Lix?", he heard a voice say and after looking at the direction, he saw Changbin.

Everyones attention went to Felix except for Minho's because he was still asleep. Felix had fallen asleep for half an hour next to him and stood away so that to younger could have the bed all for himself.

Now he was sitting on the couch with everyone surrounding him and doing something.

"Whacha mean?"

"I mean 'why are you dozing off so much?' ", Changbin said with a serious tone. If someone had hurt his bandmate... ehem sorry his friend...

No wait did I say friend? I meant boyfriend. If someone had ever hurt one of his boyfriends, no matter which one, he'd kill their souls after killing their bodies.

"Just... just... Minho said something and I'm just trying to convience myself that he didn't actually mean it.", Felix said, ofcourse with an unsure tone.

"What did he say?", Jeongin asked. Now everyone was curious. "He said...", but Felix wasn't sure if he could tell them, yet he did.

"He said that he loves me when he was asleep.", he said as fast and quick as he could. "And why are you trying to convience yourself that he didn't mean it?", Han asked.

"BECAUSE... I don't know."

"Wow Lix"

_________________

Well Hello~

I'm back after years~

If you got any idea for this fic~ then please~ tell me so I can fit it in any of parts

(and write somewhere that it was your idea)

QUESTION: Can we place a link here so everyone can open it with klicking on it?"