You're Warm and Safe

Steve stood in Eddie's bedroom door, fidgeting nervously as Eddie took his guitar out of the case and hung it on the wall. They'd left the amps in the van. They could wait until tomorrow. Eddie went to Steve, took him by the hips, and pulled him into the room before shutting the door behind him. He slid one hand around to the small of Steve's back then cupped his cheek with the other as he pulled him into a kiss and he backed towards his bed. Steve followed, his hands on Eddie's hips. When they got to the bed, Eddie turned them and gently pushed Steve back. Steve sat and Eddie stood looking down at him.

"Take your shirt off," Steve told Eddie.

Eddie pulled his shirt off and dropped it on the floor as Steve took his hips again and tugged. Eddie took a step forward and Steve leaned in, pressed his lips to Eddie's stomach, and kissed him softly. Eddie's pants were still unbuttoned and Steve tugged at the waist on the right side before touching his tongue to the lowest bat of his tattoo. He licked a circle around it then moved up, kissing and licking along Eddie's stomach, waist, hip, and ribs. Eddie lifted his arm and Steve stood up to reach the top of the tattoo. When he ran out of tattoo, he moved across to Eddie's nipple and bit it softly. Eddie hissed so Steve bit harder, eliciting a low moan from him. Then he took Eddie's mouth. Eddie kissed him back as he fumbled with Steve's shirt, tugging impatiently at it. For the first time tonight, he was annoyed at how tightly it fit because he wanted it off. Steve pushed Eddie back and grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it off over his head, then the fishnet. While he did that, Eddie knelt and removed his boots, then advanced on Steve with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Sit," Eddie whispered and Steve did. Eddie knelt again and removed Steve's boots. He put a hand on each of Steve's knees and pushed them apart. Steve spread his legs and Eddie positioned himself between them and looked up into Steve's eyes. "Tell me what you want, baby."

"Do you really have to ask," Steve laughed. "Look at my dick, Eddie. It's not this hard because I want to watch cartoons."

"I don't know," Eddie said. "Bugs Bunny in drag is pretty fucking hot." They both laughed at that. "What I meant was, how far do you want to go? Because, to be perfectly honest, if you'd let me, I'd fuck the shit out of you right now. But, somehow I feel like you're not ready for that."

"Are you," Steve asked. "Would you let me do that to you?"

Eddie thought for a long moment. "I don't know," he finally answered. "I'm so turned on, I might be willing to try anything."

"Why don't we start slow and see what happens?"

"Yeah." Eddie kissed him softly. "When you were jerking off this morning, were you thinking about me?" Steve nodded slowly. "You do that a lot?"

"First time," Steve said, flushing pink.

"Fuck," he sighed. "I wish you hadn't been under the covers. I would have loved to see that." He dropped his eyes to Steve's dick. It was hard and straining against the seams of his pants and Eddie wanted to see it. "Take these off." He ran a hand over the bulge in Steve's jeans.

Steve stood up and Eddie sat back on his heels as he watched Steve open his pants then push them down around his thighs. Eddie took them and pulled them the rest of the way down and Steve stepped out. Eddie tossed them away then went up onto his knees again. He was at eye level with Steve's dick. It was standing straight up against his stomach the very tip poking out of the elastic waist of his boxers. Eddie leaned in and kissed it through the fabric then raised his eyes to Steve's.

"Damn, Eddie," he sighed breathlessly.

"You like me on my knees for you," Eddie asked and Steve nodded. "Is this what you were thinking about this morning?"