Over My Heart

Eddie parked his van in front of the cabin and glanced over at Steve. Steve gave him a look back. It was dark, but there was no mistaking the hunger in his eyes. They got out of the van and met in front of it. Eddie opened his mouth to say something but Steve suddenly grabbed him, wrapped him in his arms, and kissed him desperately. Eddie snaked his arms around Steve's neck then hopped up and wrapped his legs around Steve's waist. Steve slid his hands down to support Eddie from underneath as Eddie rose up, so that Steve had to tilt his head back to kiss him.

Steve started towards the door, very carefully, then reached with one hand to take the keys out of Eddie's hand and fumble with the lock. Once he got the door unlocked, still locked into a heated kiss with Eddie, Steve pushed the door open and carried Eddie inside. Finally Eddie slid out of his arms and backed away, their kiss ending in breathless pants. Steve found a lamp and turned it on and they both looked around. Suddenly Eddie stopped and burst into a fit of laughter. Steve came up behind him, wrapped his arms around his waist, rested his chin on his shoulder, and kissed his ear softly.

"What's so funny, babe?"

"That," Eddie laughed with a nod towards a bouquet of flowers on a table. "Fucking Chrissy."

Steve kissed Eddie's ear again and took a step closer to the bouquet, then laughed when he saw what Eddie had seen. There were condoms tucked between the flowers, at least a dozen of them. And a bottle of lubricant situated right in the middle between two roses. Steve plucked the card from the flowers and handed it to Eddie.

"Eddie, I know how eager you get," he read from the card. "And you don't think straight when you're that eager, so we bet Jason twenty dollars that you didn't come prepared. But don't worry, babe. We've got your back. Hope twelve is enough. Happy fucking, boys. Love, Chrissy and Robin."

"Thank god," Steve breathed out. "I didn't come prepared either."

"Well, I put a condom in my wallet," Eddie said. "But lube never crossed my mind."

"It didn't, huh?" Steve folded Eddie into his arms. "You really don't think straight when you're eager." He kissed him quickly. "And only one condom?"

"Good thing the Wonder Twins have my back," Eddie giggled.

"Now I want your back." Steve turned Eddie in his arms and let his hips roll forward, planting his erection against Eddie's ass. Steve dipped his head and nudged Eddie's hair off his neck before softly biting him, causing Eddie to pull in a sharp breath. "Find us a bed before I bend you over the back of that couch," he breathed into Eddie's ear.

Eddie dashed off and started opening doors looking for Chrissy's room while Steve plucked the bottle of lube and several condoms from the flowers. He started after Eddie but then turned and went back and pulled a long stemmed rose from the vase first. He looked up as Eddie called out. He'd found Chrissy's room. Steve followed Eddie in, laid the things he'd brought on the bedside table, then looked around.

There was no doubt this was Chrissy's room. Everything in this room was pink and sparkly and frilly and right in the center of one wall was the biggest Metallica poster that Steve had ever seen. It was as wide as the queen size bed and was taller than Steve by almost a foot. He grinned at Eddie who was staring up at it as if he was looking at God.

"Chrissy bought that for me in New York last summer," Eddie sighed. "But mom and dad didn't want me putting something that big up on the wall. It's a subway poster. So I asked Chrissy to keep it for me. I had no idea she had it hung up here."

"I don't think you have a wall big enough to even hang something that size." Eddie nodded. He didn't really.

"Speaking of huge things," Eddie said as he turned to face Steve and shrugged off his jacket. "I've got something huge that needs your attention." He started unbuttoning his shirt and backing Steve towards the bed. "Look, she even made up the bed for us. Her brother's bed and her parent's bed are covered in plastic." Steve glanced back as the backs of his legs hit the bed. It was covered in a pink frilly comforter and the pillows were inside matching shams. "Remind me to tease the shit out of her about all the fucking pink and ruffles."