The Holy Trinity

The next morning when Eddie went out to his van to go to school, Steve was already unloading the amps they'd left there Saturday night. He'd already moved one into the garage so Eddie helped him with the second one. Once they had it stored, Steve started out the door but Eddie suddenly grabbed him and pulled him back into the shadows. He pushed Steve back against the stacked amps and kissed him. Steve wrapped his arms around Eddie and returned his kiss until they were both breathless. But they didn't let go of each other, they just held on, their heads rested against each other, enjoying the feel of the other.

"So, what do I tell people when they ask about my hickey?"

"Tell them your boyfriend gave it to you," Eddie laughed then dipped his head and kissed the red mark on Steve's throat. "Or tell them to fuck off. It's nobody's business."

"Can I give you one?" Eddie nodded then tilted his head and shook his hair back off his neck. Steve pressed his lips to Eddie's neck and kissed him softly, then licked him, teasing him by barely touching his teeth to his throat. "Why do you taste so good," he asked against his skin.

"I don't know," Eddie laughed. "What do I taste..." He gasped when Steve bit into him. "Fuck, baby." Steve sucked on his neck until there was a purple bruise just next to his Adam's apple. "Stop," Eddie whispered with a squeeze to Steve's well-muscled upper arms. "You're getting me hard."

"Wait until Trig class." Eddie laughed and playfully pushed Steve as he stepped away. "Want me to ride to school with you?"

"Blow me while I drive?"

"Grant was right," Steve laughed as Eddie closed the garage. "You're a slut."

"Remind me to kick his ass." They got into Eddie's van. "So that's a no on the blow job?"

"No, baby," Steve laughed.

"So what do I taste like," Eddie asked. "You said I tasted good."

"I don't know," Steve laughed. "Kind of like a cinnamon roll." Eddie laughed loudly. "It's weird. But I like it."

"Is it just my neck," he asked. "Or does my dick taste like cinnamon, too?"

"You're determined to get your dick sucked before school, aren't you?"

"Can't blame a guy for trying, right?"

"It's just your neck," Steve answered with a shake of his head. "Now drive. Before we're late for school."

Eddie started his van and Metallica suddenly blared out of the speakers. Eddie gave Steve an apologetic look and turned the music off. Steve turned it back on, at a low volume, and Eddie grinned his big, goofy grin. Eddie rolled his window down and lit a cigarette as he drove. He glanced over at Steve a couple of times and smirked when he saw that Steve was tapping a finger against his thigh to the beat of the music. Eddie would have him converted someday.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that," Steve asked. "Something on your mind, Munson? Besides blow jobs?"

"Baby, I'm seventeen and I've got the hottest boyfriend in the state," Eddie laughed. "Of course I'm always thinking about blow jobs." Steve just laughed. "There was something I wanted to ask you though," Eddie told him. "But, it's possible that you could take my question the wrong way, so I'm hesitant to even bring it up." Steve turned in his seat a little as Eddie took a final drag of his cigarette then flicked it out the window. "Also, it doesn't really matter, I'm just curious, so, let's just forget it."

"No way," Steve laughed. "You've got my attention now. So ask me."

"Promise me you won't take this wrong?" Steve nodded. "Am I the first one?" When Steve didn't answer, Eddie stole a quick glance out of the corner of his eye. Steve looked slightly confused. "The first guy you've been with," Eddie explained. "Like I said, it doesn't matter. I'm just curious. So you don't even have to answer if you don't want to."