Sparks

The Doctor stares at the profile of the half-Cat man beside her as their carriage bounces along the road the mines. She memorizes every feature, the sharp angle of his nose, the curve of his strong jawline and his alluring bright green cat eyes. The vertical slits, so captivating and deep, she could fall into them for ever. To put it simply, he is as gorgeous as the Medusa Cascade.

Even though this is the Doctor's first time to ever switch genders when regenerating, she found that her sexuality changed just as quickly as her gender. She doesn't find it weird that a male copy of herself is spending the rest of his life with a human girl in a pocket universe while she is drooling over this man beside her. Doctor. Doctor.

"Doctor!" She jumps in surprise. "What?" she asks wiping at her chin to make sure no drool was dripping down it.

"You have been staring at me for quite a while now," Gavin explains with a sly smile. The Doctor blushes a bright red and stammers, "I-I'm...um." Gavin smiles, revealing his canines, turns to face forward, and continues to read his newspaper.

The Doctor looks away and thinks, Lords of time and space, not again.

***

Heyy guyys, so I was really surprised when this fic reached 500 reads! (I gasped so hard, I choked on my own spit and coughed up a lung.) So I decided to type up something that I found in one of my old writing journals. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this since it showed who my ship is in this novel (can writers ship their own characters? or is it just cannon?) and thought "eh, why not".

AnyWho, thank for reading and, as always, I do not own the characters of Doctor Who (tear) that magic belongs to BBC.

-WT44