Chapter 1~Ridiculous Corset

 1stPOV (Potash Gavin)

     It is amazing how random the world can be and what it will drop on your head. In some cases, quite literally. I.e. the big blue box that landed right next to my bench and could have possibly killed me. I was just sitting there, reading London Gazette when suddenly, BAM! There is this huge blue box that nearly kills me, and then a girl jumps out, hacking up her internal organs and calls herself ‘The Doctor’ and faints. Now I’m stuck with her on my couch until she wakes up and explains further.

     “Master Gavin? Should I take the lady up to the spare room so she may rest comfortably?” I turn to see one of my house maids, Anastasia, stand by the door patiently with her hands folded in front of her.

     “Yes, thank-you Anastasia,” I say and turn to look at the strange woman wearing the over-sized men’s clothes on her. “Makes sure she has clothing as well. We can’t let her walk around Morley dressed like that.”

     “Of course, Master Gavin. And when she has awoken I shall help her prepare for dinner,” Anastasia gently picks up the girl with ease and carries her towards the stairs. Did I mention she’s uncommonly strong. And my body/prison guard. I’ll get into that later.

     When she’s gone, I look out the window and watch every strange human walk around with their pitiful technology, if you can even consider it technology.

     I swear, Earth is the most idiotic planet in the universe. I wish I could go back home to New Savannah.

3rd POV

     The Doctor jerks awake and looks around the room in fear but mostly curiosity. The room is very elaborate with a huge fireplace that provides most of the light in the room. It has a small desk in one corner with a wardrobe beside it and a changing screen and a claw-footed bathtub behind it. The Doctor then realizes that she is laying on a bed, which is very comfortable by the way with its silk sheets and down-stuffed pillows, and is in fact wearing a chemise.

     “Ooh this is pretty,” she runs to the full length mirror. “Why am I wearing it?” She looks closer at her reflection. “Oh yeah, I’m a girl.”

     “Well, of course you’re a girl, my lady.”

     The Doctor turns quickly towards the abrupt voice to see a young girl of fifteen or sixteen in a floor-length maid’s uniform, apron and all. “Oh, hello. I’m the Doctor.”

    “Anastasia, your ladyship. I was brought up here to help you get ready for your dinner with Master Gavin,” the young maid explains. She seems like a nice enough girl and very polite as well, but something about her seemed unusual. Otherworldly. Or I’m over thinking it and she’s a simple human. The Doctor looked at the girl for a moment longer. “Yeah, probably.”

    “What?” Anastasia asks, puzzlement written across her face.

    “What?” The Doctor asked, just as confused. Then she realizes she spoke out loud. “Oh...nothing, sorry.”

    They return to the discussion at hand.

    “Thank-you, Anastasia but I don’t have any proper clothes. I should probably leave and head home,” I say as I make my way towards the door.

“Oh, please stay. We hardly ever have guests and Master Gavin doesn’t mind sharing some of his sister’s dresses,” she reassures me. She walks to the wardrobe and swings open its doors, and out comes a horrendous amount of pink petticoats and gowns. I cringe at the absurd amount of pink fluffiness.

    “WOW! That’s a lot of pink! That is an insane amount of pink! It’s as if St. Valentine puked in that wardrobe!”

    Anastasia stares at the Doctor in complete shock and amazement. No woman is a forward and verbal with her thoughts around here in Morley. Anastasia looks at the dresses she always considered gorgeous compared to her simple gray and black maids uniform. The Doctor sees the hurt on her face and quickly tries to explain herself.

    “I’m sorry. It’s just, you know those thoughts in your head that sound okay and then you voice them aloud and they aren’t? That tends to happen to me a lot,” the Doctor says sheepishly.  

    “I can tell. Come and sit so I can do your hair then pick out your dress for later,” she says as she picks up a comb and sticks hair pins in between her teeth. The Doctor holds back for a second, afraid of what might happen should she let the snarky maid get her fingers on her hair.

    “Oh come and sit. I don’t bite...,” Anastasia says, exasperated.

    The Doctor sits wearily but slowly begins to relax as the monotonous feeling of the brush running through her hair soothingly.

    “Hard,” Anastasia finishes evilly in jest. The Doctor laughs along with her but gasps in pain as Anastasia finds a particularly large knot. Anastasia continuously tries to pull the brush from the Doctor’s hair but loses her grip thus, leaving the brush further ensnared in her mess of hair.

    “I’ve-” tug- “almost-” tug- “got-” tug- “it-” tug- “out!” On the last word, Anastasia finally pulls out the obstruction and stares. “What is this?”

    The Doctor looks at the object in the mirror, “Oh! That’s where it went!” She snatches it from Anastasia’s hands.

    “What is it?” she asks.  

    “My sonic-screwdriver! I thought I lost it on the TARDIS!” Anastasia dismisses the device and continuous to work on the Doctor’s hair, which is proving to be a difficult task due to the Doctor’s bouncy and sporadic nature.

    “Ouch! What did you just stick me with?” The Doctor grabs her head in pain.

    “A pin,” Anastasia answers happily. After the difficult task is finished, Anastasia finds a dark blue dress that the Doctor is actually okay with and manages to shove her in it without too many complaints. If fact the Doctor seemed to quite enjoy the swoosh of the skirts against her legs.

    “Dear lords of time and space! How fantastic! I have much more freedom of movement. Except for this ridiculous- what did you call this?- Corset! I swear I could pass out from how tight this monstrosity is! ”

    Anastasia just laughs, and guides the Doctor to the diningroom, which is huge! The table is over twenty feet long and the length of the room has to be twice that! The Doctor stands back in amazement.

    “Amazing! The architecture is beautiful and the decor is fantastic!”

    “I’m glad you think so. Designed it all myself,” The Doctor finally notices the presence at the head of the table. It is a man wearing a suit that screams money, around the age of twenty or twenty-five with dark hair that falls the base of his neck with bright green eyes and cheekbones so sharp, you could shank someone with them. Above all of this, is a very fashionable black top hat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy, guys. Sorry for the late update, we will try weekly on Saturdays or Sundays. Plus, the writers and I are cooking up something amazing for you! So vote, comment, follow (eyebrow waggle). Except for my crazy stalker. (Nobody likes you Kyle!!!! What makes you think I will???)

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Over 1200 words! XD See ya Whovian fans and forever (wor)ship Doctor Who! DOO WEE OOO!!!