part 9

She fell to the ground crying, blood dripping off her hand. "You think I wanted this?!" She yelled to the body, tears streaming down her face. " I just missed Justin so much, I had - I had to get the amulet. Its the only way I can remember him." Her head dropped, " why did this have to happen? Why to me?!" She lay down and cried for a few hours...and fell asleep.

The next morning, she proceeded to hide the body. First, taking the amulet off of him and then weighting him and dropping him in a lake a few miles away. She went back home and so did I, she acted weird the next few days. Doing things considered unusual by normal standards, and then came the day she jumped.

It was a normal day and I was still living with her like I said, her behavior had been strange lately but I had thought nothing about it.
Until the morning when she didn't give me food like ususal. I went to the living room and looked outside on the balcony. She stood out there, outside the rails! Then she leaped, but her neighbor saw and called the police and they had brought a net. She landed and brought her back to the station, where then they investigated her apartment. She was charged for life in prison and I was back on the streets.

The end

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 28, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The life of a catजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें