part 2

It was dark and cold, a perfect night for a crime. "It's quiet, maybe a little too quiet." I was walking slowly on the street, my paws making almost no sound. As silent as the wind, and then I saw something out of the corner of my eye. A human figure. I quickly jumped on the old wooden, rotting fence to check out the scene. I heard a most peculiar noise coming from a small red brick building, almost no windows and when there were windows they were small and the glass panels were broken. I snuck through one of the broken windows, leaving no marks. The good part about a cat is that nobody suspects anything when something is up. I noticed a large white suspicious van in the empty parking lot, "I wonder what that used to hold." I thought. Still, I crept through the window and saw a man, your ordinary murderer, thief, drug smuggler. If cats could sigh that is exactly what I would be doing, humans are complicated creatures, they can be so bad yet so good at the same time. He was Hispanic, black greasy hair and dark eyes like a devil. He was in a dark leather jacket with a gun, right against somebody's head. The other man was in a chair his hands tied and a bag was over his head, he had a stained white shirt. "How will I stop this one?" I thought quietly, then I heard the man with the gun say "If ya don't got the Coke then this might be ya last day." I knew immediately the Coke he was talking about wasn't the soda. "I'll give it to you if you let me go, I have a family!" That's when I wondered if it was worth it to go inside, proboly not but I kept watch all night. In the morning everything was over. The man was not dead, but managed to distract the guy and escape. "I bet he's tracking him down again, and he doesn't have the stuff.