Sweet dreams

harry dreams of the afternoons he could have spent at Hogwarts with Ginny.
********************************************

It was Harry's first week as an Auror. he felt that he liked this job, but it was tiring. But not as much as when he was looking for horcruxes.
it was a friday night, a month after the war. Harry got home to the Weasleys late, everyone was already asleep. Ron was freed earlier than Harry.
He lived with the Weaselys for a while until he found a house of his own.
Harry tried to walk up the stairs silently so as not to wake anyone. He walked up, had a quiet bath and then went to bed. He was so tired that even Ron's loud snoring didn't bother him, he immediately fell asleep. He had sweet dreams
•••••
It was a sunny afternoon. Harry saw one of Ginny's friends, Emily walk away. Emily was holding her blonde girlfriend's hand and they were laughing a lot about something.
Harry reached the willow tree where he and Ginny had arranged the meeting. But she wasn't there. Harry looked around to see if he saw Ginny walking to there. But he didn't see her. Suddenly he felt something tap his shoulder, he turned in the direction of touch, but no one was there. Then when he turned back, Ginny was standing next to him and smiling innocently.

-"Who are you looking for, Harry?" The girl asked. "You were expecting someone else, weren't you?" -Giggled Ginny.

-"How can I expect someone else when you're here?"- The boy smiled slyly.

-"Legitimate question Potter, very legitimate."

Ginny pushed Harry against the trunk of the tree with a blazing glare, after this she kissed him. Harry felt like nothing was real except Ginny. If she had asked for anything, Harry would have done it without question. Ginny ruled over him, controlled the boy. And Harry usually hated being controlled, but being controlled by Ginny was good, very good.
••••

Ginny and harry were under the invisibility cloak. Harry felt her small but strong body press against his. He loved that feeling. They were on their way to the kitchen to steal food.

They arrived in the kitchen, she touched him and pointed to a couple of bottles of firewhisky

-"Do you want to drink alcohol"- The boy asked with a laugh

-"I always want to drink alcohol, harry." -She answered.

They brought a couple of sandwiches and a bottle of firewhiskey. Harry had adventures but this was his favorite because he was with Ginny.

"Ginny weasley, Ginny weasley, Ginny weasley." - she stole harry's heart, she was constantly on his mind.

********************************************
Hi!

leave a comment if you liked it.
Have a gorgeous day<33