Nights

I had such a hard day. It felt so good to write this. I hope you like it

It was a beautiful evening, the stars created pictures, the pictures spoke of love confessions, stories, secrets that a simple person cannot express in words. It was all confusing but reassuring. Harry was walking home late through the streets of London. The rain was pouring down, the soft lights of the city were the only sources of light. Even Harry himself didn't know why, but he found this feeling of life comfortable. Maybe because after 17 years of suffering, everything was finally fine by the time he was 20. He had a house, friends, a job and a beautiful girlfriend. Ginny, she was the woman who made him laugh every morning. The woman whose hugs healed souls. Harry turned the corner of a small street and walked into his house. It was quiet, but he knew Ginny wasn't sleeping yet, he saw the light coming out. The girl was sitting at the table and writing a letter. Harry decided to try to scare the girl. He sneaked over, but as soon as he nudged the girl, she sprung up and pushed Harry onto the bed. Harry wasn't surprised. He wouldn't have expected anything else from Ginny. The girl put her hand down on the bed and sat on the boy's hip.

-"You are weak compared to me!" she whispered.

-"Compared to you, a lot of people are weak."-Harry answered hoarsely.

Harry closed the distance between them. Their kisses were never rushed or shy, their kisses were calm and supportive, the "trust me, everything's okay" kind.

Harry pushed himself up and pulled her onto his chest.

-"Was it a hard workout?"- asked the boy gently and then started massaging the girl's shoulders.

-"Especially."-moaned Ginny.

-"I missed you!"- Harry lay down and pulled the girl with him.

-"Everyone misses me!"- commented Ginny. -"Maybe I missed you a little too."-and  she drew closer to the boy.

-"How was your day?" Harry asked.

-"So tiring"- Ginny's voice was strange, almost sad. Harry noticed this immediately.

-"what's wrong,  love?"- whispered the boy.-"Did something happen?"- he pulled the girl closer.

-"I..I just don't know. You know, I've been a leading player for a long time and lately I've been getting a lot of awards... but still... I feel like I'm not good enough, that if I don't meet the expected level, I won't be needed by anyone. It's stupid, but it's always on my mind. I feel like it's eating me up."- Ginny's voice was weak. Rare moments.-" sorry, I don't know why I said this now...".

-"How long have you been feeling this way?"-Harry asked in a worried voice.

-"1-2 months ago, I thought it would pass towards the end of the season, but it didn't."

-"I know that you know that I love you and support you, but I feel that I have to say once again that I am incredibly proud of you. For everything. Because you are such a great person. I am grateful that I can call you my girlfriend, you will always be enough for me, just like for everyone else, because you are an amazing person. I love you Ginny."

Ginny stared at the boy then hugged him and whispered:

-"I love your stupid head, do you know ?"

-"do you admit that you love me? Are you feeling well?" Harry joked.

Ginny hit him over the head with a pillow.

-"And how was your day, idiot?"

-"It's all good, but I was waiting to come home to you. I always want to be with you."

-"Oh seriously?! Am I that amazing?"

-"You are breathtaking!"- the boy announced.

Her eyes sparkled

-"I hate you Harry!"-said Ginny slyly.

-"I really hate you too Weasley" joked the boy.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Harry took a quick bath, played chess with Ginny and then went to bed. Ginny wrapped her legs around Harry's hips and spoke.

-"I love you Harry, thank you for what you said to me today," she whispered.

-"I love you Ginny and you know you can always count on me."

Then they fell asleep and shone like two beautiful stars in the sky.