Buzz Buzz Buzzzz - The sound of my alarm clock goes off early in the morning. It's September 1st 1975, and I've just moved into my new home in Point Place, Wisconsin. I hit my alarm clock and try to sleep in five more minutes but a minute in my mom comes into the room, "y/n get up, you can't be late to the first day in your new school."

I groan and roll out of bed, stretching as my feet make their way to the ground. My mom begins to lecture me on not turning my TV and radio off before I went to sleep, but I don't listen. I'm too off in my own world, thinking about what I should wear for my first day.

After a few minutes of thinking of my options and my mom leaving my room, I finally thought of the perfect thing. I pulled out a cute, flowy, sage green dress. I put it on quickly and began to do my makeup. I skipped breakfast as I didn't have enough time and got into my moms car to drive me to school.
-
I enter my new school, I can feel looks from people all around. It's weird being the new girl.
The day goes by so slow, nothing interesting happening besides the occasional side eye from popular girls and dumb teen boys drooling.
-
Finally, 8th period rolls around. The school day is close to an end. I'm in gym class, we're playing dodge ball and two people are picking teams, I think their names were Michael Kelso and Eric Forman. Michael quickly picks me, once I join his team he high fives the other guy and says, "SWEET!" I really don't care to be honest, guys have always been interested in me but I couldn't care less for them.

The game goes on, dodge balls back and forth between courts. Me and that Michael guy are probably the best players in our team, no one else seems to care too much. I throw another ball and it hits the other team captain straight in the face, causing Michael to laugh. He turns to me, "Nice one." I laugh with him then continue the game.
-
The period eventually comes to an end, Michael and that Eric guy walk up to me once I left the locker room. "Hey, your names y/n right?" Michael says. I nod "Yeah, what's up?" Michael smiles and looks at Eric who's just standing there blankly staring. Michael continues, "You seem cool, do you wanna come meet our friends after school? We always hang in Eric's basement." He gestures to Eric by putting his hand on his shoulder, Eric just shrugs.

I think for a moment, it wouldn't be a bad idea to make new friends, even if they are guys. I nod my head, "Sure, let's go." Michael cheeses and get excited, but Eric doesn't seem to care much. We start walking and making our way back to Eric's house.
-
We enter a staircase that leads to the basement, there I see three other people sitting around. A red head girl, a curly headed guy with massive side burns, and a short, brunette girl. Everyone's attention turns to me. Michael puts his hand on my shoulder, "Guys, this is y/n." The ginger smiles and waves at me, "Nice to meet you, I'm Donna." I smile and wave as well. The curly head does a short wave, "'Sup, I'm Hyde." I nod to him.

The brunette doesn't say anything, she just eyes me, shooting me dirty looks. I think to myself, that's kind of weird, but shrug it off. "What's your name?" I gesture towards her. She rolls her eyes and sighs before answering, "Jackie." I do an awkward nod and turn to Michael, he just shrugs.
-
The day went on and I had a really good time, everyone was joking and messing around, and I got to know everyone pretty well. Me and Michael got along pretty well and he told me to call him Kelso. Donna was nice too. I was pretty much in the group already, even just from one hang out. The only person who didn't give me the time of day was Jackie.

Everyone had left, it was just me and Jackie. I was about to leave but she grabbed my wrist, preventing me from walking. I turned around so we were face to face, I was really confused. "Stay away from Michael!" She tried to sound threatening. I accidentally laughed in her face, it wasn't intentional but I couldn't control it.

I tried to calm down my laughter, I put my hand in her shoulder, "Don't worry Jackie, I don't see Kelso like that at all, you can chill." She let go of my wrist, she was thinking for a second. "I don't believe you." She said as she walked past me and out the door. Even though she said she didn't believe me, by the change of her facial expressions I think she did.
-
I finally made my way home. It was a quiet night. My mom asked me about my day, she was happy to hear that I made some friends. After changing and showering, I went to sleep ready for the next day.