3 Hours Later - Forman's Basement

All the girls of the group are sitting around forman's basement. After a while of Jackie talking about boys and herself, she finally brings up another topic. "Y/n, we need to go show off your new look to the world." She pauses, "And to boys." Me and Donna laugh at her. "Whatever you say, Jackie." She smiles and grabs me, "We're going to the mall."

I look over at Donna who's still sitting on the couch. "You coming, Donna?" She shakes her head, "As funny as that would be to watch, I'm gonna wait here for Eric." Me and Jackie share a look and start 'Ooo'-ing in sync. Donna rolls her eyes at us. "Shut up, bye." Me and Jackie laugh and say bye as well. 
-
Shortly, we're at the mall. Jackie gets distracted from all the stores and uses me to hold her shopping bags. "Jackie, do you even remember why we came here?" She's off in her own world, she just goes 'hm', but I don't mind. I'd rather spend time with Jackie than some random guy she wants me to be with.

She picks up a fancy silver necklace and holds it up to me, "This would look so good with your outfit, do you want it?" I stood shocked that she offered to get me something, I know she's rich but, we only just became friends. Barely.

"Are you for real right now?" I couldn't believe it. She looked genuine, "Yeah, I am." She smiled at me. "Jackie... this is scary." She's never this content, it's concerning. She giggled a little and walked towards the register. "Whatever, I'm getting it for you." I was frozen from confusion but snapped out of it quickly. A gift is a gift, and I'm definitely too broke to buy it myself.
-
After she bought me the necklace we left the mall. My mom picked us up and Jackie and I were both sitting in the backseat. "Thank you again for the gift, Jackie, I really appreciate it." Jackie smiled at me and shook her head, "You don't need to thank me, I wanted to get it for you." I'm not sure why but her saying that meant a lot for me, I could tell that the past few days our friendship had been growing and it made me really happy.

My mom dropped Jackie off at her house. I hopped into the front seat before she continues driving back to our home. "Wow, she has a nice house, huh?" My mom glanced at me as she said. "Yeah, I guess she's kind of rich." I shrugged.

Me and my mom weren't poor, but we definitely weren't rich. Ever since my parents divorced, my moms been providing for everything. I really appreciate her, we're really close despite her constant lecturing, but I understand why she's like that.

My mind went back to Jackie after a while of silence. I started thinking about how close we were last night and sleeping next to her. The feeling from before came back, it seems to happen often when thinking about Jackie.

I feel warm and excited but nervous at the same time. I don't know why, for the first few weeks of me knowing her, she was a complete bitch to me. But this sudden, new, friendship has me feeling some type of way. I need to tell someone but I don't know who would understand.
-
As we approach our house, I immediately go to my room. I start to think about who would know what I'm feeling, and who I could trust enough to tell. I love my mom, but I don't think she would understand this.

I go through all my friends in my head wondering who I should confide this with. My closest friends so far are Donna and Kelso, but Kelso's dating Jackie and I wouldn't want him to tell her. It might ruin our new friendship. I decide on Donna and call her.

"Hello?" Donna says through the phone.
"Hey Donna, I was wondering if you could come over right now? I wanted to talk to you about something."
Donna takes a second to respond, "Sure, I'll be over in a little while."

The call ends and I impatiently wait for her to arrive.
-
After about 15 minutes, Donna knocks on my door. "Hi," I smile at her then open the door wider, "come in."

We make our way to my room and I close the door behind us. We both sit down on my bed. "Is this the first time you've been over?" I ask. Donna nods, "Yeah, I think so." She looks around the room for a while, examining everything. "It's pretty cool in here, did you decorate it?" She asks. "Yeah I did, my mom helped a little bit."

After catching up on our day, she finally asks, "So, what did you want to talk about?" My stomach felt queasy, talking about this might be harder than I thought.