The Next Day - Y/n's House

I opened my eyes to find Jackie nowhere to be seen, my room was still full of makeup brushes, mirrors, and clothes everywhere. I was confused as to where Jackie went but didn't think too much of it.

I yawned and stretched as I stood up off of my bed and avoided stepping on all the shit Jackie left on my floor. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, where I surprisingly saw Jackie and my mom making breakfast.

"Um..?" I spoke. Jackie and my mom both looked over, "Oh, honey, you're awake." My mom smiled at me. "Goodmorning, y/n." Jackie said happily.

"Jackie... you're cooking?" I said surprised and confused. She was miserably trying to make scrambled eggs. She flipped the eggs over to reveal the bottoms of the scrambles were burnt. She gave an embarrassed laugh, "I guess not.." I laughed at her before she continued. "I wanted to help your mom make breakfast for us but I'm definitely not a chef." I nodded and sat at the dining table, "Definitely." She rolled her eyes and flipped me off when my mom wasn't looking.

My mom walked over to the pan Jackie was trying to make eggs in, "It's okay sweetie, I can finish these for you." My mom smiled at Jackie. Jackie thanked her and came to sit by me. I was slightly shocked about how nice my mom was being to her but I guess that's a good thing.
-
A couple minutes later my mom asked us to help set the table. It was sort of nice having someone else in the house besides just me and my mom, especially someone else that got along with my mom.

We all sat down to eat and conversed about school and friends. Once we finished we thanked my mom for the food, Jackie looked over at me. "Should I redo your makeup for the day?" Before I could even answer her, she answered for me. "Yes, I should." She smiled and grabbed my hand, I rolled my eyes at her but accepted my fate. To be honest, I was kind of excited for her to do it again.
-
We got back to my room, she started to pick up all the stuff she threw on the floor and brought it up to my bed so she could put everything on easier. "Hmm what should we start with?" She asked, looking at all the makeup options. I shrugged, "You're the expert, your choice." She laughed, "Obviously." I hit her shoulder, "Shut up."

She began to do my makeup, the same feeling from last night came up, I'm so confused about it. Maybe it's just because me and Jackie don't regularly get along and now we kind of are? I'm not sure. When Jackie finished, she had a look of awe. "Wow." She said before handing me the mirror once again. Somehow the makeup was better today than it was last night.

She clapped, "I'm amazing!" She started gushing to herself, I gave her a blank look. "Well it's my face, soo, really I'm the amazing one." She pretended to think, "Hmm, nope." We both laughed. After we calmed down she grabbed the outfit she picked for me last night, I was kind of nervous to put it on.
-
Once the outfit was on, I stared at myself in the mirror above my desk. Jackie came up from behind me, looking in the mirror as well. "I gotta say Jackie, I'm impressed, I didn't think this outfit would work." She smiled, proud of herself. "Let's go show the others my work." She said before grabbing my hand to drag me out of my house and to Formans basement.
-
Once we made it to the basement door, Jackie stepped in first to announce her 'achievement' as she had called it while we were walking. She gave me the cue to walk in and I did. Everyone stared at me, shocked. Kelso and the other boys made jokes about my newfound "hotness" which made Jackie and Donna yell at them.

After the other girls got done yelling at them, Jackie came over and whispered to me "You do look good though." Making the butterflies come back once again, what's wrong with me?