I stay quiet for a second, thinking about how I should word it. "Y/n..?" Donna speaks again. I take a breath, "Yeah.. I'm just thinking of how to say this." A lot of words spin in my head but eventually I come to a conclusion that it's best to just lay it all out, procrastinating won't change anything.

"So, you know how I've been spending some time with Jackie?" Donna nods in response, showing that she's actively listening. "Well, I don't know, I've been feeling sort of nervous around her, not necessarily a bad nervous. I mean, she makes me feel good. And I want to be around her. And I keep thinking about her. Whenever I'm around her, I feel all warm inside. I don't know if that made sense but, does that sound weird?" I rambled all of that out pretty quickly.

Donna takes a second to process but laughs a little. "Y/n, it sounds like you like her." I tilt my head a little in confusion, "Well yeah, she's my friend, aren't I supposed to?" Donna shakes her head in response, "That's not what I mean, you should know that."

I sigh, I get nervous again but not in a good way this time. "But she's a girl... and she's dating Kelso, I don't want to make things weird."

I don't know what to do. I have never like anyone before and now the first person is a girl who used to hate me. Now that she's my friend, I don't want to mess it up.

"Yeah I'm not sure what you should do, sorry I haven't really been in your situation." I could tell Donna felt kind of bad but I knew where she was coming from.

I put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her, "It's alright Donna I'll figure it out, thanks for listening at least." She smiled at me, "Of course, anytime." I continued after her, "Do you think you could keep it a secret though? At least until I figure out what I'm going to do." Donna quickly nodded, "Yeah, no problem."
-
2 Months Later - Eric Forman's Basement

So far things have been running pretty smoothly. Me and Jackie have still been getting along and hanging out frequently. It's been kind of hard to hide my feelings but I feel like I've been doing pretty well. I'm still not sure what to do about anything but I definitely don't want to ruin our friendship so I'm not saying anything yet, it's better than doing something that'll mess everything up.

Me and Donna have been hanging out too, I can definitely say she's my best friend. She's still the only one that knows how I feel.

Everyone's crowded around downstairs, waiting for Eric to come down with some booze. It's the Forman's Christmas party. After a good while Eric comes down with a couple bottles. Everyone starts cheering and thanking Eric.

"Finally," I say, taking a bottle from his hand. "took you forever." He shoots me a look, "Easy for you to say, you're not the one who had to get past Red and hide 'em down my pants." Everyone stares at him and slowly takes their hands away from the bottles. Except for Hyde, he starts chugging one. When he notices everyone staring at him he looks confused, "What? Beer is beer." We all shrug it off, "True." I say and grab mine again, making sure to rub off all Eric germs on my pants.
-
After a while of everyone drinking, Jackie's all over the place. She starts dancing around and makes her way over to me. She places an arm around me and starts speaking fairly loud. "We should play spin the bottle!"

Everyone immediately nods and makes their way to the couches. I'm honestly too out of it to focus but all I know is there's a chance to kiss Jackie so I join in.
-
After everyone's sat down, Hyde places a quarter full bottle in the middle of the table. "Forman's first." He says as he slaps his hand onto Eric who's sitting right next to him. "I have no problem with that." He shrugs.

He spins the bottle and it lands on Kelso, who's sitting on the other side of him. Kelso puckers his lips jokingly, me and Donna laugh to each other. Eric makes a disgusted face, "Ew, hell no." He spins again, pushing Kelso away from him. It lands on Donna, of course.

It gets silent, Donna looks over to me, I could tell how she was feeling. I give her a little smile so she knows it's okay, it's obvious they like each other but they haven't done anything about it yet, surprisingly.

Eric leans in and gives her a small peck on the cheek. Donna looks a little confused but I guess it makes sense, he might've wanted to be respectful or just didn't want to have their first kiss in front of everyone, either way.

We were playing it a little differently since there wasn't too many people, instead of going in a circle, the person who went last could choose.

Eric chose Kelso, which made Jackie give him a death stare. Kelso looked around but shortly after went in and kissed Jackie. They went at it for a whole minute. At this point I should be used to seeing them kiss but I don't know, this time was different. I felt hurt even though I had no reason to be.