1 Month Later • Eric Foreman's Basement

The guys are all sitting around in a circle, yelling at wrestling on the TV. Me, Jackie, and Donna are all laughing and joking about them. Jackie's clung onto Kelso, her arm wrapped around him as he barely pays attention to her.

In the past month we've made a lot more progress than when we first met, we can tolerate each other now, and I don't think she believes I like Kelso anymore. Me and Donna have gotten really close, she's one of my best friends.

Eventually Jackie, Donna, and I get tired of watching the boys' wrestling and decide to go to The Hub.
-
We find our normal booth and all sit down. "So Donna, you never finished telling me about your crush the other day." Donna had been talking about Eric all night, she refused to admit she liked him though.

"He's not my crush.." Me and Jackie eye each other and laugh. "Okay Donna, sure." I say and pat her back. She rolls her eyes, "Well what about you, you have to like someone, you've already been here a month." I shrug and think of my response. "I don't know guys, I'm just not really interested in dating and all that." Jackie looks at me in disbelief, "There's not way that's true, you're a girl, you gotta like someone." I shrugged again and just shook my head.

Jackie sighs disappointedly and grabs my hand, "We'll fix this, I'm gonna find you a man." She drags me out of the seat and starts walking around, I look at Donna and mouth 'help' but she just laughs at me.
-
After an hour of Jackie trying to introduce me to guys, there's no luck, I didn't try with any of them. Jackie pushes me back into my original seat and shakes her head, "I swear, if you just tried you could get any guy." I laugh at her, "Thats the thing Jackie, I don't want to try, and I definitely don't want any guy."

She gets a look of determination on her face which scares me. "No, I'm not letting you give up, I'm gonna give you a makeover tonight, and tomorrow you'll find your guy." Me and Donna give each other a look.
-
Jackie and me arrive at my house. She makes herself comfortable in my desk seat, browsing all my makeup and clothes. My mom enters the room, lecturing me to clean up, before she realizes I have company. "Oh, hi, I'm miss l/n, sorry about that. What's your name?" Jackie smiles and gets up to shake her hand, "Hi, I'm Jackie Burkhart." I nod and look towards my mom, "Yeah, she's staying the night mom."

My mom just nods and walks out of my room, closing the door behind her. I look towards Jackie, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry Jackie." She shrugs, "Not a big deal, don't worry." I feel relieved and take a seat on my bed. Jackie takes her time picking out the "perfect" products for me.

I sit patiently and turn my radio on. She finally has everything she needs. She walks over and sits on the bed next to me. "Ok, I got everything, now face me so I can make you beautiful." I'm not sure if that was an insult or compliment but whatever. I sigh and turn towards her. "Just hurry up please." She laughs and goes "Sure" which scares me.
-
Its been about 30 minutes and she's just about to finish up, doing my lips last. She uses a pink gloss and brushes over my lips, making me do a kissy face to apply it. Her face is really close to mine, and her free hand is rested on the side of my face. I feel of butterflies in my stomach, something I hadn't felt before. We make eye contact before she squeals and leans away from me, excited that she finished. I smile at her excitement.

She hands me a mirror and I get a good look at myself. "Wow Jackie, you did surprisingly good." She hits my shoulder, and says "What's that supposed to mean??" defensively. I just smirk and shrug. She stands up and starts browsing my wardrobe, "Alright, this should be perfect." She pulls out the most dramatic, detailed, piece of clothing I own. She hangs it back in my closet for tomorrow. I'm unsure about it. "Umm, maybe not." She shushes me, putting her finger to my mouth, I just let it happen. I nod and she pulls her hand away.

She hops back onto my bed, laying on her side this time, I'm still sitting up but I turn to face her. She starts rambling on about her boy problems and Kelso. I groan and shove a pillow in her face. "C'mon Jackie, we were finally having a nice peaceful moment." We laugh together and I lay down as well, still facing her. We talk for a while.
-
I'm mid sentence when I hear a slight snore coming from Jackie, I look to see if she had fallen asleep and she did. I laugh to myself a little and decide to go to sleep as well.