New stranger

Yumi's p.o.v

H-how could he? That monster! I ran to a nearby bathroom, when I noticed that it was a public bathroom... There were small shops everywhere, and people with shopping bags surrounding the whole area.

When I finished with my business, I walked along the sidewalk. I then saw 3 girls running and panting from a long run... They came near me so I listened to there conversation.

"Do you think he's gonna be alright?" The first one asked, with a worried expression. "I don't know... I mean what are the odds of 1 teenage boy beating 5 guys?" The third girl asked. "Ya, I think I saw one guy with a pocket knife." The second girl told them, biting her nails.

After a while of listening, I found the direction of the incident...

When I got there, police cars were surrounding the whole area. 5 guys stood there, handcuffed. "Shoot! We let that cat escape!" The biggest one yelled. "Atleast we teached him a lesson." Another one said, "yaaa... we got 'em good!" The forth one said, while chuckling. One of them turned to my direction, "Hey girly! What you 'doin here?" The 5th one asked. I turned away and heard the cop yell, "You have the right to keep silent!"

I then walked up to a dark alley, my eyes widened when I saw blood! My curiosity got the best of me, so I went further into the dark alley. I then saw a shadowy figure laying down, which looked alot like a human body... I went to go see what it was.

It was a teenage boy, who was about 2 years older then me... he had a knife scar on his cheek and right arm! He was also bleeding in various places... I also noticed that he was unconscious, but was luckily still breathing. Under all the scars, I saw his adorable face.... wait, don't think like that yumi! I thought to myself.

I suddenly felt the urge to touch him... The wierd thing was, when I touched his soft hair, he purred... like a cat.

An hour later, the boy finally woke up. When he did, his face was expressionless... he turned his attention to me. At first he looked scared but then, it got calm. "Yo." Was all he said, smirking.

From this response, I knew that this was going to be.... a long night.
--__--