Bad boy?

Yumi's p.o.v

*sigh* "Thank goodness..." I said, knowing that he was going to be alright. "Barely met you today, and you're falling for me already? Hmmm... typical." The teenage boy said. "Hey, stop teasing me! I'm the one who saved you, remember?" I asked. "Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow, "cause I just saw you staring at me the whole time..." He said, while smirking.

"Wait! You where awake the whole time!??!" I yelled. "Sure was." He told me. "Then why did I stay here for an hour?!" I asked, obviously frustrated. "Because you like me..." The black haired boy answered. "Why you little..." I threatened, but he just kept chuckling. This guy, is really getting on my nerves. "Well bye now." I said standing up. "Don't go! I'm scared!" The boy cried, sounding like a twelve year old... even though, he was about 17 years old.

"I need to go!" I told him, his face went from a frown to a smirk. Doesn't this guy ever get tired of making that face? "What?" I asked, looking at him in an annoyed face. "You know, it's just that... a helpless girl like you, needs a protector... my eyes widened. "You blush way to much, but I like that." He said, while smiling. "What's your name anyways?" I asked. "The beter question is, what's your name?" He asked.

"I asked you first!" I protested. "Ya but it only makes sense if you anwsere me first." He told me, "How does that even make sense?" I questioned, confused. "It doesn't have to make sense to be true, you know... He whispered loud enough for me to hear. "But you just said-" He cut me of, "Name?" I glared at him but answered his question. "I'm Tsuchiya Yumi." I told him. "Mew!!!" He said, seductively. "Stop that..." I warned. "Now your name bad boy." I said.