Approval

Normal p.o.v

"You, come here!" He yelled. Ikaru gulped, and did as he was told. "Yes...sir?" The neko asked. Yumi's father glared at him, but kept talking, "So I see, you and my daughter..." Ikaru's eyes widened. "Sir, we are not dating or any of that stuff, we are just friends." Ikaru told him, "Good, because I would never aprove someone like you..." Yumi's father said, while chuckling. This amused ikaru, he decided to play a little.

"Oh yeah, bet that's what your wife's father told you huh?" Ikaru asked. "Why you little... how would you know?" He asked, with anger. "I don't, but you're here now!" Ikaru said, while smirking. "Ikaru..." Yumi warned, from behind him. "Don't worry, I got this." He replied.

"You know what? Mabey.... I do want your approval." He continued. Yumi's father's eyes widened, and started laughing. "Boy, you want my approval?" Ikaru nodded his head, "And her approval." He said looking at yumi's mother.

"I approve you, Ikaru! You seem like a protective guy, plus my daughter doesn't have bad tastes..." The mid-aged women said, Ikaru thanked her and looked straight at yumi's father. "So... what can I do, for you to give me your approval?" Ikaru asked, "Well let's see-" He was intrupted by, 2 robbers.

"ALL OF YOU, HANDS UP!" One of them yelled, Yumi and her family did as they were told. "Why don't you make me?" Ikaru asked, smirking. Both of the robbers turned there heads, "What did you say?" The second guy asked, getting out his gun.

"You heard me." The neko said, revealing his cat ears and cat tail. Both the guys stepped back, one of them grabbed yumi and pointed the gun at her! Before he could shoot, Ikaru kicked the gun of his hand! He then made both guys trip, "Hope you rot in jail..." Ikaru said, getting the phone and calling the police.

"You... saved us..." Yumi's father said, looking completely shocked. "It was nothing..." Ikaru said, while rubbing his back awkwardly. "Boy come here, I need to tell you somthing." Ikaru did as he was told. "You're... approved!" He yelled, in excitement. Yumi's eyes widened, and everyone was happy. "Why don't you join us for dinner, boy?" He asked.