Kiss the girl

Normal p.o.v

"Ikaru this is... Beautiful!"

Yumi yelled, in excitement. "Is it, I didn't notice..." Ikaru said sarcastically, while chuckling. Yumi punched him softly, and then gave him a long-lasting hug.

Ikaru had taken yumi to a nearby lake, which was extremely beautiful. The lake showed the moon's reflection, and was shining brighter then ever. "W-why did you take me here?" Yumi asked. "Do I have to have a reason?" Ikaru asked back, while chuckling.

"Good point!" The black haired girl said. Soon, the neko told yumi to wait there... After 5 minutes Ikaru returned, he was carrying a violin case... "Yumi did I ever tell you that I play the violin?" He asked yumi, she shook her head "Nope..."

Ikaru took out the violin and started playing it, the music piece was sad/sorrow/happy... yet, Yumi loved it! When Ikaru stopped, he looked up at the sky and back at yumi.

He smiled, "Yumi.... for a long time now, I've been meaning to tell you something." Ikaru continued, "Since I first met you, I knew that there was something special about you... somthing that, caught my eye. You are different from everyone I've meet... in a good way.

.... I. Love. You. Yumi.

Ikaru confessed! Yumi's eyes widened, and tears started streaming down her face! "Ikaru..." Was all she could say, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She yelled.

They locked eyes, and kissed! The kiss was a french kiss... luckily it was a first kiss for both of them. Seconds later, they stopped to get some air.

Their lives would change forever... *In a good way*

Dunn, dunn, dunn.... what did you guys think? Please comment! Hope you liked it!