✨Xinyan✨

Sup travelers
✨✨✨✨

A little bit of Pda, like holding hands and small kisses on the cheek.
Xinyan can sing softly. So when you're
trying to sleep or when you two are snuggling, she will sing to you.
She enjoy snuggling, she likes being the big spoon. She feels like she can protect you.
She will tell you everyday that she loves you, and will do anything she can to protect you.
She is a very good comforter, so when you feel down she will always listen to you. She will also let you cry if you need too. And if you don't want to talk about it, she will just hold you.
Her body is warm, when you two are snuggling you can just feel her warmth.
When she does her concerts she will put you on stage.
She will also write songs about you, but when you hear them she gets flustered.
She can crochet, so you receive little crochet gifts from her.
The places where you two go on dates are at concerts and restaurants.
Every time you tell her that you love her she gets flustered. No matter how many times you tell her, she still gets flustered every time.
She'll never get bored of you, no matter how many times you guys hold hands or cuddle or kiss, she loves it. She loves you, you are the most important person to her.
Her hands are very soft.
When you're doing something, Xinyan will just look at you with eyes of love( I don't know how to explain it). But she will just stare at you with a small smile on her face. She thinks you look absolutely gorgeous, beautiful, you are as breathtaking as the stars to her.

Her love language is gift-giving and physical touch.

If you two decide to do devious things, she will always ask. Always.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Be safe don't die have a wonderful day