✨Yoimiya✨

Sup dudes
✨✨✨
🩷🩷🩷I got her and I love her🩷🩷🩷

A lot of Pda, she loves showing you off to people. She likes letting people know that she got you.
You are her main person, you make her day. She'll tell you that too.
Yoimiya loves you, and so does her family. Her fam loves you. You are a part of the family.
She will teach you how to make fireworks (Even if she's not supposed to)
Her hands are very soft.
She loves physical touch, (hugs, kisses holding hands, ect.)
She's a proy vision holder so her body is warm, when you two are snuggling she is very warm. It's comfy.
She likes giving you cheek kisses.
She loves talking to you, she can talk to you for hours with out end.
You are her first real relationship, so she doesn't really know what she wants.
Yoimiya loves taking you on dates. The places you two go on dates are
Festivals, concerts, restaurants, fireworks things, or just chilling at her house or your house.
She loves just telling you how much she loves you, usually you get really red. She loves seeing you all red, she also enjoys that she was the one that made you like that.
She is not the best comforter, she will get freaked out if she sees you crying. She'll do her best, but she doesn't really know how to comfort you. She'll listen to you if you want to vent, she won't judge you for anything. She'll hold you close to her,
She doesn't get flustered a lot so when you confess your love for her, it was a surprise when she became very flustered and red. She liked you a lot before, but having you confess to her? Having your crush confess to you? That made her fall deeper in love with you 💖
She has saved songs that reminds her of you.
She takes you on walks at night.
She buys you all your favorite flowers a lot.
She also makes you food sometimes.
She has pictures of you in her room.
She won't ever get bored of you. No matter how many days have gone past, she loves you the same as she did when she first met you.

Her love language is physical touch and gift giving.

If you two deside to do devious things. She will always ask. No matter what. She will let you say no. And will respect it.

Bye dudes, be safe don't die and have a good day🩷🩷🩷
Sorry this one is short but I'm trying to get through most of the characters.
If you want me to do a character, feel free to tell me.