✨Heizou✨

Sup dudes
I'm in love with this mf
✨✨✨

Not a lot of Pda, maybe holding hands. But that's it.
He has liked you for a long time, he was just nervous to tell you. He wanted to confessed to you, but he wasn't sure about confessing to you. But when you said you liked him back he was surprised. He knew he had to tell you soon, but he wasn't sure when.
How he did it:
You two were just hanging out at your house, then out of nowhere he just said.
" I'm in love with you, are you in love with me?"
And then you guys start dating or talking, idk.
He smells like Ax's deodorant.
His hands are rough, so he's a little insecure about holding hands.
He's also not the biggest fan of physical touch, he just doesn't like it. He thinks there are better ways to show his love. He likes spending time with you, and gift giving. But he will cuddle you once in a while. But he still likes kissing you.
He loves taking you on dates, he loves treating you.
You guys usually go on dates:
Restaurants, watching Truth crime documentarys, or just chilling in your house or his.
His kisses are passion. Always leaveing you with the feeling of wanting more.
He likes it when you play with his hair, it feels nice for him.
He is obsessed with 50s music and fashion.
He flirts with you a lot, even when you guys date.
He can make you blush a lot, he enjoys seeing you like that. He also enjoys that he's the one that makes you like that.
He doesn't really get flustered a lot, but when you say you love him he becomes flustered. No matter how many times you say those 3 words he becomes flustered.
He gives you a lot of tiny little trinkets. It sometimes is the most random things, one time he gave you a Alvin and the Chipmunks plushie. He found it and it reminded him of you.
He sometimes will just tell you how much you mean to him. He loves telling you that, that you are everything too him.
He is a very good cook.

His love language is quality time.

If you two decide to do devious things, he'll ask.

Bye dudes, don't die love y'all.