✨Bennett ✨

Sup dudes
✨✨✨

Hey, do you know those videos that are like:
No rizz:
I would die for them.
With rizz:
If God gave me eternal life, I would refuse. Because without them, it would be no different from death itself.
Anyways my point is, my man Bennett has seen these videos, and saved them to one day say something like that to you.
He has been in love with you for a long time. He's not good with his emotions nevertheless acting on them. So he said he loved you when he sure that he was going to die on a adventure. But he didn't die.
He is covered up with burns, his element is fire, so on occasions he will burn himself.
He loves cuddling, holding hands, and hugs. Physical touch. But he will never ask for it.
He likes cuddling into you. ( Look I don't know how to explain it)

Anyways he likes cuddling like this, because if any danger comes around he can get up faster and defend you.
His hands are very rough. Because of his fighting.
He loves having you close to him.
He gets flustered very easily.
He wright's poetry, he wright's a bunch of poetry about you. In the poems it's just about how much he loves you. But he doesn't want you to ever see it because it's embarrassing for him.
He makes playlists about you, he adds songs that reminds him of you and listens to them.
He's so soft for you.
He love going fishing, it's one of the only things where his luck isn't affecting him. So every time he catches something, he shows you what he caught.
He is a pyro user so his body is warm. When you cuddle with him he just feels like a blanket.
The dates you two usually go on are:
Adventuring, exploring, and stuff you like doing, going to concerts.
He like playing with your hair, it's very therapeutic for him.
He can play the harmonica. He plays songs for you.

His love language is words of affirmation.

Author's note: sorry it's short. I will most likely do a part two. No promises though.

Don't die be safe have a good day