First day of school<3🌙 1978 🌙

AN/ I hope you guys love it<3🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
_____________________________________
Finney Pov. } groans as his annoying alarm goes on, he reaches over and slams his hand on top of it to make it stop.
He sits up and rubs his eyes, trying to fully wake up. Finney looks around his room and remembers, today is his first day at his new school.
Finney and Gwen had moved to a small town in Denver where their grandma lives. Their father had lost custody of them, after being caught abusing certain substances many times. So, they had no other choice but to move in with their grandmother.
Finney didn't mind though, he would live anywhere if it meant not having to live with his father anymore.
He got up and looked in the mirror, his hair was everywhere. Finney just sighs, and goes to get a outfit out from his closet. He picks out a pair Light Brown pants, Dark brown crew neck shirt
After he fixes himself up in the bathroom, he heads to the kitchen, seeing Gwen already there, making toast. "Morning Gwen." Finney greets. "Hi Finney." Gwen reply's, handing Finney a piece of buttered toast.
Once they finish their breakfast, they go to grab the stuff they need for school. Finney slips on his old dirty pair of white Hightop converse and waits for Gwen by the door. Once shes ready, they head out.
I hope you guys love it <3🌙

Words 235<3🌙