at school<3🌙

AN/ sorry if I added too much moons I just love moons 🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙_____________________________________
finney Pov.} Eventually Finney and Gwen got to school, and they part ways. Finney just stood by his locker, looking at his schedule, trying to figure out where his classes were. "Hey dude. You need help?" A voice came from behind Finney. Finney turned around, and looked at the boy infront of him.
He was handsome. He had black short hair, with dark brown eyes. He looked pretty fit too. "Uh, yeah, um, i don't know where my biology class is." Finney says, cursing himself mentally for stuttering. "Ahh, ok, well i'll take you to where it is. I'm Bruce by the way, Bruce Yamada." The boy introduces himself.
Finney immediately is relieved, "I'm Finney, Finney Blake, i'm new here." Finney says, as they start walking down the hall. "Nice to meet you Finney, i figured you were new, i haven't seen your face around here." Bruce says, giving Finney a small smile.
Eventually they get to Finneys biology class. "Well, i'll see you around Finney Blake." Bruce says, smiling. "Yeah, uh, see you around.." Finney says, before walking into the classroom.
The day goes by fast, and now Finney is currently waiting outside the school for Gwen. Eventually he sees Gwen run over to him, "Hey Finney!, how was school?" Gwen asks, as they begin walking towards the exit of the school. "It was decent, i talked to this dude named Bruce, he seems nice." Finney says.
As they walk out of the school, the siblings immediately hear chanting and screaming. Gwen immediately runs over to the commotion which makes Finney groan, running after her. They squeeze into the circle formed around the 2 people fighting.
Finney eyes immediately lock onto one of the boys, that is currently on top of the other boy, punching the shit out of him.
The boy has dark brown wavy hair that goes down the the middle of his back. He has a sleeveless dark red top on, and some bell bottom blue jeans, with a black bandana in his back jean pocket.
Finney is entranced by the boy, especially the boys arm muscles. Finney unfortunately can't see the other boys face, because his hair is blocking his face. Finney still thinks the other boy is incredibly good looking. Eventually the fight is broken up and the boy with the bandana looks around the crowd, cheering with them since he had won the fight. The boys eyes lock onto Finney, both of them looking into eachothers eyes for an embarrassing amount of time. Finney feels his face heat up, and takes Gwen's arm, dragging her away from the circle.
They get home and Finney goes straight to the bathroom, rubbing his hands over his face, groaning miserably. "Why do guys have to be so hot.." Finney whispers to himself. He looks at himself in the mirror, and groans again at the sight. His face has a pink hue to it, and his hair is all messed up from the wind.
As Finney lays in bed that night, all he thinks about is that stupidly handsome boy with the bandana.
Words 519<3🌙🪐

Words 519<3🌙🪐

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.