Read this really quick 

Hey guys so robin is going to be taking a bit of drugs, but not a lot if you're not comfortable with it, please do not read I will do one without drugs:) but let me know OK let's get back to the story.
Finney drags Robin into his bedroom, after looking around making sure Gwen wasn't home. Robin immediately pulls out two joints, handing one to Finney. Finney grabs it, and sits beside Robin on his bed.

They move up to sit against Finneys headboard, shoulder against shoulder. Robin grabs his lighter from out of his pocket, lighting his own joint. Robin grasps Finneys chin, bringing them face to face. Robin then lights Finney joint, but doesn't let go of Finneys chin.

Robin takes a drag from his, then blows the smoke into Finneys face. "Asshole." Finney says, waving the smoke out of his face. Robin just laughs, letting go of Finneys chin.

They talk and take slow drags from their joints for a few. Finney has already finished his joint, but Robin hasn't. "Hey Finn, can I do something?" Robin asks. "Mmm, sure." Finney says, looking over at Robin.

Robin puts his hand around Finneys neck, lightly bringing Finney closer, making them both face to face again. "Open your mouth for me a bit, okay?" Robin says, holding strong eye contact with Finney. Finney parts his mouth open, confused.

Robin takes a slow drag, coming even closer to Finneys face, before blowing smoke into the other boys mouth. Their lips don't touch, but both boys secretly wanted them to.

Finney is to lost in his own mind to freak out, so he just lets Robin do whatever he pleases. Robin backs away slightly, once he's done.

Finney opens his eyes, not even realizing they were closed. Robin is staring at him, with a look in his eyes Finney can't recognize. Robin takes one last drag, before he discards of the joint.

"I'm hungry Finn." Robin whines. "Come on then." Finney says, getting up. Robin follows him into the kitchen, where they search the fridge and pantry for food. Finney finds some cookies, and Robin finds some pudding. They both sit in comfortable silence, eating to ease their high hunger.

Finney is dozing off, and Robin chuckles at the boys tired expression. "Come on hermoso, let's get you to bed." Robin says, guiding Finney by wrapping his arm around the others waist. Robin takes off Finneys jeans, before laying him on the bed.

Robin takes his jeans off, shirt aswell, before climbing into bed with the other boy. Finney is laying on his stomach, close the wall, fast asleep. While Robin is laying on his side, watching Finneys sleeping face. Robin takes Finneys hand, intertwining their fingers, and kissing the top of the others hand.

Robin swears he will always be there for this boy, that he loves more then he is supposed to. He falls asleep, the boys hands still intertwined.
I hope you guys liked it:)